News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish NYE 2017/18 MSG

Started by rowjimmy, September 20, 2017, 02:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

It's official

Phish announce their long-awaited return to Madison Square Garden to celebrate New Year’s Eve with a four-night run beginning Thursday, December 28th through Sunday, December 31st. This will bring the band’s total plays at the Garden to 56.

An online ticket request period is now underway at http://tickets.phish.com (ending Monday, October 2 at 10AM ET). Tickets go on sale to the general public beginning Friday, October 6 at Noon ET at ticketmaster.com or charge by phone at 866-858-0008.

Phish and CID Entertainment are also offering travel packages for the New Year’s Run (which include hotel and tickets). Phish will be donating their proceeds of these travel packages to the WaterWheel Foundation. Travel Packages go on sale Friday 9/22 at Noon ET at bit.ly/PhishNYE17_TP

WhatstheUse?

Well there you have it. Back in the Big Apple.
Bring in the dude!

khalpin

Ticket request in for four on the floor.  Looking forward to getting denied yet again.

emay

Nedstruzz

Ticket request in.  Let's hope early request increases chances.  A guy can hope right? 

rowjimmy

VDB

"Just can't wait to get off the road again."
Is this still Wombat?

emay

Quote from: VDB on September 20, 2017, 02:34:48 PM
"Just can't wait to get off the road again."

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

anthrax

Gonna be hard to pass this up after the great times we had summer.  I'm sure they were able to knock out some killer plans and details for NYE during their 3 weeks in the city!

mbw

wow, i never thought they would be back.

kellerb

I'm looking forward to 12/29 Krispy Kreme

ph92

When do they generally put holds on your CC? Cause I get paid the Friday before the "status emails" go out on the 4th I just need to make sure I have enough.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

anthrax

place to stay secured.

looking into flights next.

oh yeah!