Author Topic: 2018/08/31-9/2 Dicks Park - Commerce City, CO  (Read 506 times)

Offline emay

• Gamehendge
  • The Walrus was Page
Re: 2018/08/31-9/2 Dicks Park - Commerce City, CO
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2018, 05:56:06 PM »
First time in 6 years that I'm getting a hometown show. and its 3 of them. I know one thing, I'm not bailing on these ones. :phish:

we will have a grand ole time! Probably going to be doing a little bbq cook out action Sat or sunday afternoon in the lot not sure which day yet

Got a BIG sunday Phish Trivia in the works for that sunday during brunch. stay tuned!

walnut room or stoneys

Were discussing doing it on lot. The stoneys turn out was great and they want us back, which is killer. Trying to find a solid patio place though, maybe Lustre Pearl. It's gonna be the real Grandoozy bud.

very nice.
Lustre pearl would be tight cuz first draft is next door too.
Should hit up like station 26 brewery its closer to dicks and got a big patio. And I believe they released a phish themed beer last year for Dicks - fluffhead pale ale or something

Offline KingOfPrussia2155

• Sharing In The Groove
Re: 2018/08/31-9/2 Dicks Park - Commerce City, CO
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2018, 06:01:22 PM »
First time in 6 years that I'm getting a hometown show. and its 3 of them. I know one thing, I'm not bailing on these ones. :phish:

we will have a grand ole time! Probably going to be doing a little bbq cook out action Sat or sunday afternoon in the lot not sure which day yet

Got a BIG sunday Phish Trivia in the works for that sunday during brunch. stay tuned!

walnut room or stoneys

Were discussing doing it on lot. The stoneys turn out was great and they want us back, which is killer. Trying to find a solid patio place though, maybe Lustre Pearl. It's gonna be the real Grandoozy bud.

very nice.
Lustre pearl would be tight cuz first draft is next door too.
Should hit up like station 26 brewery its closer to dicks and got a big patio. And I believe they released a phish themed beer last year for Dicks - fluffhead pale ale or something

AWESOME! Thats such a killer heads up. Gonna look into that ASAP!
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...