News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL Playoffs 2018

Started by Buffalo Budd, April 16, 2018, 10:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Surprised this thread hasn't been started.
There has to be a few paugers watching the playoffs.
Was stoked to see the Leafs snag a win tonight, Andersen's save at the end of the game was quite possibly the craziest I've ever seen.
Boston will take it though.
Jets looking good.
Caps can't figure out Bobrovsky.
Vegas still rollin'
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

Leafs in 6. Vegas will win the cup.

pcr3

I love this Bruins squad. I'm in a pool with my brother in law, which will make me follow all of the series. Not that I wouldn't anyway.

Playoff hockey  :beers:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

khalpin

I feel bad for Washington and Ovie.  Such good teams for so many years, they just can't seem to get it done.  It's certainly not Ovie's fault.
Anderson's save last night was bonkers.
I don't think I can take it if Vegas wins and Bettman gives the old "They said hockey in Las Vegas would be a bad bet..." speech.
Anything but a threepeat and I'll be happy but I see either Boston or Tampa taking the east (bold prediction, I know). 
I think this is Nashville's year, though.

sls.stormyrider

I'd like Tampa - want to see Ryan McDonagh get it - and also a better draft pick for the Rangers.
and that save was inane
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

tet

Quote from: slslbs on April 17, 2018, 08:23:41 AM
I'd like Tampa - want to see Ryan McDonagh get it - and also a better draft pick for the Rangers.
and that save was inane

LETS GO DEVILS

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

emay

love how they have the games on Hulu

khalpin

Finally a Game 7.  Thought we'd have to wait until next round for one.

And if Boston wins, the 1 seed will play the 2 seed in each conference.  Just go back to the old format.

pcr3

Quote from: khalpin on April 24, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

And if Boston wins, the 1 seed will play the 2 seed in each conference.  Just go back to the old format.

And I'll be at the game!  :crazy:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

khalpin

Quote from: pcr3 on April 24, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

Nice!

mehead

Brought to you by the league that airs its playoff games on the Golf Channel.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: khalpin on April 24, 2018, 12:37:31 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on April 24, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

Nice!

:beerbang:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

pcr3

Unreal that the Bruins, a team that was 2 points away from being #1 in the East, will have to play #1 and #3 just to make it to the Conference Finals.  If only they had beaten Florida in Game 82...

Buffalo Budd

Great game and the stronger team won imo.
Look out for TO next year and beyond.