News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

CurveBall Merch Store

Started by mistercharlie, August 24, 2018, 08:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

The Curveball Merch Store is up now. No SSP vinyl or Posters. I guess the posters are on a special thing happening Monday.

https://    curveballDOTshopDOTmusictodayDOTcom/store

It will not let you hyperlink the store at all! So take out the spaces before 'curveball' and turn every DOT into a .
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Since there's no SSP, I'm guessing they may make it a Black Friday Record Store Day thing.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mattstick

Sitting on them for 2 months seems weird? Why not just sell them on DryGoods?

emay

Friend grabbed an extra nalgene for me. I'll try for a poster Monday.

anthrax

In my mind you cant buy merch from an event you didn't attend.  That's a poser move.  I wasn't going to curveball.  So, can I buy curveball merch?     :-o

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on August 25, 2018, 01:53:24 AM
In my mind you cant buy merch from an event you didn't attend.  That's a poser move.  I wasn't going to curveball.  So, can I buy curveball merch?     :-o

Well since nobody really attended the fest, then yeah.

emay

anyone want a poster request code?