News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!

Started by antelope19, August 02, 2006, 05:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Any interest in starting a league here?  I know that there are a few sports fans in this piece.  Let me know, and maybe we can start one.  I am already in two leagues, and commisioner of one, but if there is enough interest, and someone would be willing to take on the task of being commisioner, I am down.  If you couldn't tell, I love Fantasy Football.  I can't believe it, preseason games start in 2 weeks!!!!  Go Skins!!!!!!!   :beers:  Football season IS my favorite time of year.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

tet

i'll be commish i guess, gimme a few hours to set something up...  i'll post details here
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jedifunk

yup, i'm in... i'd co-commish if need be... i'm co-commish in a league at work.  lets get it on!
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

tet

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1

League ID#:   333541
League Name:   week4paug.net 2k6
Password:   groove
Draft Type:   Live Draft
Draft Time:   Mon Sep 4 8:30pm EDT
-Phish

tet

-Phish

birdman

Im in....Bird's Ballers is going all the way in 06
:beers:
Paug FTMFW!

antelope19

I'm in it to win it!!!!  Watch out for Le Tigre and his mascot.  I am trying to decide between  :banana: and  :samurai:.  hahahahahahahaha

antelope19

Who else besides Birdman, tet, and Jedifunk are in?

tet

some FurthurNet users, i posted an open invitation there as well...  in fact that is where the tradition of an annual Fantasy Football league began, about 3 years ago...
-Phish

antelope19

Cool, I look forward to the season.  Are we doing a live draft?  Sorry, I haven't had a chance to look over everything.

jedifunk

i havent signed up yet cuz i cant make the draft...
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

antelope19

Quote from: jedifunk on August 07, 2006, 02:32:09 PM
i havent signed up yet cuz i cant make the draft...

Jedi, I have done that in past years.  All you have to do is rank your players.  The system then automatically picks for you based on the best players left in your rankings.  Last year I did it and ended up with a very solid team.  I mean who can complain about having both Carson Palmer and Matt Hassleback as your quarterbacks?   :wink:  Seriously, it worked out well.  And what do you have to lose?  Its free and gives you an excuse to watch football.  IMO, it also makes every game meaningful and exciting too.

jedifunk

i'm too much of a control freak to let a computerized ranking system determine my team :roll:
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

antelope19

Woohoo!!!  Theres another.  This is going to be fun.  On a side note, this is the first thread that I have ever started that was deemed important enough to be "sticky"   :roll:  Movin up in the world!!!!!!!!