News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

PH stats and figures

Started by sophist, September 25, 2006, 10:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

I know I've been slackin for quite a while on this, and I'll have a lite schedule this week.  So I wanna knock out PH.  Is that cool?  I'm gonna do the setlists for now(today and tomorrow), I'll add more later.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sophist

k, I wrote a brief commentary on 2003.

here it is:
2003. A year of exploration, phish was back in the deep end of the water once again. A new sound and a new perspective on jamming. Instead of turning at the drop of a dime, phish focused on creating sections that would erupt into a orgasmic cresencdo. The days of virousity had passed, but the magic lingered like a warm memory on a cold winter day. 2003 also marked the debut of several new tunes, and the emergence of several shelfed tunes. 2003 was quite the illusion, much like the jams that year, we thought phish could take the music anywhere, and prosper for another twenty plus years; however, like the jams phish, faded into ambience and called a quits prior to their mini tour in June 2004.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

jephrey

Sweet...  Some spelling errors.  I'll go through it again and let you know when I get a minute.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.