News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Iran president says Israel's days are numbered

Started by sophist, December 12, 2006, 03:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: phan003 on December 14, 2006, 11:15:54 AM
I didn't even know that he scheduled to appear.  I would of watched had I known. 

I think you raise a valid point, we shouldn't be kept in the dark. 
we weren't kept in the dark. We went in cause sadaam was involved in 9/11. No- sorry, cause he had WMD. uh oh- got that one wrong too. we went in to spread democracy in the mid east. and to fight terrorism. and...
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: susep73 on December 14, 2006, 10:59:58 AM
did anyone else see Kissinger on Charlie Rose last night?
He cleared up a lot of issues in the middle east and the world for that matter.  I think American opposition towards the situation in Iraq would lessen if the American public was informed on the various levels and motivations as to why we're doing what we're doing instead of GW's chesseful rhetoric.
seriously, what was Kissinger's explanation for us going in?
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

susep

sls.stormyrider