News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Everyshow in Circulation Hard drive B&P

Started by CRAZYED, May 19, 2008, 05:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRAZYED

I am on hiatus from doing this because i've been getting bombarded from close friends and moving into my new house but there are plenty of people i have hooked up.  I know there are 13 peeps with copies of the flac so hopefully some of them can give back a bit.  And tons of peeps with mp3z.

AntelopeFreeway

Looking to get hooked up with this.  FLAC preferred, but I could live with MP3's. 

khalpin

Quote from: khalpin on December 05, 2008, 03:32:53 PM
If you'd like a 500 Gb drive filled with mp3s shoot me a PM. I'd be glad to help out.

edit: that offer is open to anyone, btw

Mr Minor

I don't have the full FLAC drive, but I have selected years from Ed along with the rest (or at least most all) of the Phish catalogue in shn from various other trades.

I have a 1TB drive with 1990-2000 and a 250G with the '80s.

PM with questions or interest.

edit to add:  My 2003 and 2004 shows are untradable as they are from livephish dl's.

EndEyeSeaEwe

I can do one more of these for someone, either FLAC or mp3.   :beers:

PM me if interested.

CRAZYED

If anyone grabs a copy of the FLAC vault - i basically created an email distribution list that i send out updates to.  IE a new show or source comes into circulation, i send an email out to the list with a link.  Let me know if you need to be added.  I do not send out email updates for the mp3 vault.

ph92

i really would like to get a copy of the flacs, i have a 1.5tb so just pm me if your willing and able
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

jmitchell

I'm willing to hook people up with the complete collection.  I'm currently working on getting as many sources in circulation as possible.  I'm complete and the disc size is currenty 1.8TB.  If you are interested in a b&p let me know.  I know there are others doing this, I would just like to help out and soften the load for them, and be another resource.
Phish Lossless Audio Sources
https://tinyurl.com/2snkn552

CRAZYED

Thanks.  I have had to turn a few people down lately, i just dont have time right now.

jmitchell

Quote from: CRAZYED on November 16, 2009, 08:29:51 AM
Thanks.  I have had to turn a few people down lately, i just dont have time right now.

I'll be happy to help out if I can.  If you have people that contact you and you can't help them out just send them my way.  I have plenty of time to work on it.
Phish Lossless Audio Sources
https://tinyurl.com/2snkn552

phishbeatles

I know this is only my second post, but anyway someone can help me out with a b+p of this? I would be very thankful and would also do a couple of b+p's for others afterwards.

Superfreakie

Quote from: phishbeatles on January 04, 2010, 08:51:24 AM
I know this is only my second post, but anyway someone can help me out with a b+p of this? I would be very thankful and would also do a couple of b+p's for others afterwards.

PM Jeff Mitchell (the author of the post above yours). I helped complete his collection with a 2 TB B&P (He is missing a few sources from 99 and 93 I believe). He found me through this thread and is now the one filling this ISO thread.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

khalpin

Quote from: Superfreakie on January 10, 2010, 06:23:00 PM

PM Jeff Mitchell (the author of the post above yours). I helped complete his collection with a 2 TB B&P (He is missing a few sources from 99 and 93 I believe). He found me through this thread and is now the one filling this ISO thread.
Or if you just want a drive of mp3's PM me.

phishbeatles

Quote from: khalpin on January 10, 2010, 06:42:13 PM

Thanks for the offer Khaplin, really looking for the Flacs or shns. I did PM a couple of people in this thread, hopefully that pans out.

Superfreakie

Quote from: phishbeatles on January 11, 2010, 07:03:50 PM
Quote from: khalpin on January 10, 2010, 06:42:13 PM

Thanks for the offer Khaplin, really looking for the Flacs or shns. I did PM a couple of people in this thread, hopefully that pans out.

If you pm'd Jeff Mitchell he will get back to you. Worse comes to worst, I will fill your order. But please wait a week, as I am sure Jeff will get back to you and I am away from my drives at the moment.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.