News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL Playoffs 2018

Started by Buffalo Budd, April 16, 2018, 10:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

very happy for my friends that are Caps fans...its been a long time comin  :clap:

gah

having so much trouble even focusing at work today....been stoked for tonights game since yesterday afternoon....couldn't even sleep til 3 am after monday nights game...I really hope they close it out tonight. But it's not going to be easy, in vegas, with their backs against the wall, they're going to come out aggressive like they have each of these games, but if we weather that and score early and maybe take some of that energy away from the crowd, I believe we can do this....d.c. has been waiting a loooooooong time...

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

gah

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: gah on June 08, 2018, 09:26:28 AM
It's glorious.

Stoked for the Capitals organization and especially Ovechkin. That guy deserves this more than anyone imo.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on June 08, 2018, 09:49:57 AM
Quote from: gah on June 08, 2018, 09:26:28 AM
It's glorious.

Stoked for the Capitals organization and especially Ovechkin. That guy deserves this more than anyone imo.

Absolutely. And what a game to close it out. Props to Vegas, but the Caps kept grinding away. They played the entire playoffs with a sense of confidence and weren't shaken by adversity as they have been in the past. I'm just happy for DC too, it's been 26 years since we've had a Championship.  :crazy:

emay

Congrats Caps and Caps fans!  :clap:

sls.stormyrider

Congrats to the Caps and DC
It's been a long road
OV is one of the top players in the league (Holtby too). Glad they got their rings
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."