News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The *Official* Week4paug.net II (B League) Fantasy Football 2010 Thread

Started by Undermind, August 16, 2010, 04:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phuzzyfish12

JPhishman

Looks like I took care of biz in the battle of undefeateds Undermind!

Pretty tough to win when you have negative points from your starting QB!!

4-0

Get some

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

Undermind

Quote from: JPhishman on October 04, 2010, 08:46:45 PM
Looks like I took care of biz in the battle of undefeateds Undermind!

Pretty tough to win when you have negative points from your starting QB!!

4-0

Get some

No shit!  Cutler and Forte killed me.  I have a feeling we'll meet in the playoffs and I can get some revenge!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Buffalo Budd

I finally got my first win last night.  Thank goodness Brady didn't win the game for the Pats last night or I could have lost.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

JPhishman

phuzzyfish12

Quote from: JPhishman on October 11, 2010, 01:58:40 PM
5-0

Next......

:mrgreen:

Enjoy it while it lasts, you'll be 5 -1 after I beat you this weekend  :rawk:

JPhishman

Quote from: phuzzyfish12 on October 11, 2010, 03:09:56 PM

Damn! You got me!

Chris Johnson doubly screwed me b/c I was counting on him for a huge game tonight in this league, but secretly hoping he did absolutely nothing because I was trying to hold a 10 point lead in another league with him as the last player I was facing.

Of course it fell somewhere in the middle and I lost both!  :frustrated:

anyway.... as you said last week...... enjoy it while it lasts  :evil:

phuzzyfish12

Quote from: JPhishman on October 19, 2010, 01:06:54 AM
Quote from: phuzzyfish12 on October 11, 2010, 03:09:56 PM

Damn! You got me!

Chris Johnson doubly screwed me b/c I was counting on him for a huge game tonight in this league, but secretly hoping he did absolutely nothing because I was trying to hold a 10 point lead in another league with him as the last player I was facing.

Of course it fell somewhere in the middle and I lost both!  :frustrated:

anyway.... as you said last week...... enjoy it while it lasts  :evil:

:rockout: :banana: CJ totally gave me a scare though in the last minutes of the game when he scored.

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

phuzzyfish12

Waiting for Undermind to be all  :shakehead:  :cry: :oops: since he had Britt on the bench yesterday.

Oh and again, it would be super great if we could all set our rosters each week  :police:

tet

Quote from: phuzzyfish12 on October 25, 2010, 12:40:36 PM
Waiting for Undermind to be all  :shakehead:  :cry: :oops: since he had Britt on the bench yesterday.

Oh and again, it would be super great if we could all set our rosters each week  :police:

who didn't set rosters?  let's name names...  i paid good money to be in this league!!! 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

phuzzyfish12

Quote from: tet on October 25, 2010, 01:18:00 PM

who didn't set rosters?  let's name names...  i paid good money to be in this league!!!

I realize its a free league but every week we have at least one team that can't take a few minutes to move a couple of players around...this week we had 3 our of 10 teams not set. I think even for a FREE league 3 teams not setting is a big deal.

Teams this week:
Fat Sweaty Bulldogs
Title Town Phire
Gamehendge Ocelots.

JPhishman

In my defense.... I did update part of my roster, just overlooked the QB. Whoops!

But I still won  :-P

Undermind

I'd be more :frustrated: if I was going to lose, but I should be all set.  And people should be setting their damn lineups :police:
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Buffalo Budd

I give up on this season (should have a few weeks ago).  It's just futile when you miss the draft.  :shakehead:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.