News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The *Official* Week4paug.net II (B League) Fantasy Football 2010 Thread

Started by Undermind, August 16, 2010, 04:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Buffalo Budd

I heard, don't know how we could recruit any.  Seems as tho there aren't a lot of NFL enthusiasts around these parts.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

phuzzyfish12

How many more teams do we need? Should we try and recruit people that are not on the boards?

Undermind

Quote from: phuzzyfish12 on August 24, 2010, 08:34:43 AM
How many more teams do we need? Should we try and recruit people that are not on the boards?

We need either 2 or 4 more teams for a total of 10 or 12.  I think we should see where we are by the weekend and then start recruiting.  I have a couple buddies at work that would join real fast if needed too.
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Undermind

phuzzyfish12

Quote from: Undermind on August 24, 2010, 07:40:27 PM
Quote from: phuzzyfish12 on August 24, 2010, 08:34:43 AM

We need either 2 or 4 more teams for a total of 10 or 12.  I think we should see where we are by the weekend and then start recruiting.  I have a couple buddies at work that would join real fast if needed too.

Not sure how the rest of the group feels but I'd like to cap it at 10 teams, gives us all the chance to get more of the players we want.

Has anyone ever used www.rotoworld.com? a guy in my other league signed us up for it and it's telling us what our draft order will be for our Yahoo! league.   :-D I was very excited to find out for the 4th year in a row I get to pick 8 out of 10  :roll:

Undermind

Buffalo Budd

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Undermind

We are down to needing 1 more!  Also there are a couple people that haven't excepted my invitation yet.  Please do this asap

blatboom

tet

Quote from: blatboom on August 25, 2010, 11:42:58 AM
I'd send PMs.  peeps be slackin' on the FFB tip

that's cause we're all scrambling for AC hotel rooms...   :crazy:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Undermind

Quote from: guyforget on August 30, 2010, 01:35:50 AM
i dunno how i got on the list, but i dont play.
My bad.  I guess I misunderstood a pm or something.  I guess that means we are down to 8.  If we don't get any more paugers today to join, I will look for non paugers to join.  I have 1 definitely.