News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

DISCO BISCUITS

Started by woodsyn2o, April 24, 2007, 08:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haleakalari

don't know much about massapequa, but as a child i used to go up to montauk to see family, which is near the hampton bays. now i hear montauk is in the process of becoming heavily commercialized, some realestate mogul is buying out a huge waterfront area to do whatever unsavoury things realestate moguls do to expansive waterfront areas. not clear on the specifics though, evidently.
The bemonstering of your ganache awaits!

haleakalari

also, it would be fairly neat to witness a disco biscuits wedding, if this is indeed what the private even was.
The bemonstering of your ganache awaits!

sophist

I imagine lots of drugs and untz.   :|

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

August

a

redrum

Quote from: August on May 08, 2007, 06:22:47 PM

a

yo there's mad pussy around these boards lately!  :lol:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Gumbo72203

fuck!  I completely forgot about these shows.   Gahhhh

I'm sure they're all sold out too...  bah!  I wanted to do the Higher Ground shows.  anyone here going? 

These guys are gonna get huge this year....  look at that schedule!
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

rowjimmy

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on May 15, 2007, 04:51:01 AM

They still sound like the Disco Biscuits, right?
Shouldn't be a problem, then.

August

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on May 15, 2007, 04:51:01 AM
fuck!  I completely forgot about these shows.   Gahhhh

I'm sure they're all sold out too...  bah!  I wanted to do the Higher Ground shows.  anyone here going? 

Like WSP huge?
a

rowjimmy

Bobafett

ohhhhh snap!  Maybe they can tour with U2...now that would be a show!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Gosh.  If only they could rock out like Raq.

sophist

Quote from: August on May 15, 2007, 08:53:50 AM
Like WSP huge?
a

:lol:

Thats a keeper.  Well done Aug.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Gumbo72203

Even though I know you're all being sarcastic, I really have a feeling that these guys are on the crest of a wave thats about to hit....  kinda like Phish in 93/94 when they made the jump to arena's and sheds pretty much permanently. 

Afaik their last tour sold out every show, so I'm really expecting them to be able to pull MSG later in the year.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

antelope19

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on May 15, 2007, 02:47:43 PM

......so I'm really expecting them to be able to pull MSG later in the year.

:-o huh?  On their own?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on May 15, 2007, 02:47:43 PM
Even though I know you're all being sarcastic, I really have a feeling that these guys are on the crest of a wave thats about to hit....  kinda like Phish in 93/94 when they made the jump to arena's and sheds pretty much permanently. 

Afaik their last tour sold out every show, so I'm really expecting them to be able to pull MSG later in the year.
your kidding right? 

Besides the Festies, all of the venues are small.  Add to the fact that outside of the Northeast, no one knows who the fuck the bisco is.