News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Madison Square Garden

Started by Meaty!, October 28, 2008, 04:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meaty!

from craigslist  http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/tix/897082125.html

For Sale: 1 PHISH VIP pass Madison Square Garden 3/28/09 - $500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-897082125@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-28, 3:52PM EDT

I was able to obtain a Phish VIP package for the Madison Square Garden show which will be the Saturday night show which is March 28th, 2009.

Details of the package are listed below. Get your ticket before the public onsale!

PHISH - MADISON SQUARE GARDEN - VIP PACKAGE
28 MARCH 2009

Included in this package is ONE ticket
Sec 107 Row J Seat 4

Also included is a ticket to the Madison Square Garden All Access tour at 3PM on March 28, 2009 as well as open bar from 6-7PM in the VIP area (located directly beneath section 107, access via the floor). Buyer will also receieve a free LivePhish.com download of the show within 4-7 days of the shows completion and a limited edition individually numbered event poster.

$500 for the whole package.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

blatboom

*checks Knicks & Rangers schedules

edit:  they're both on the road, so it must be true

Ellis Dee

nice find...

"for the Madison Square Garden show which will be the Saturday night show" 

2 nights???  sweet 

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

redrum

that would be very cool though, if there were at least a few more dates before we all have to wait for summer.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Casey Lenahan

nice MSG is much closer  8-)
I owe Aug $20

WhatstheUse?

it wouldn't surprise me at all to see some more dates popping up in the spring after hampton... id love 2 nights @ MSG late march!

Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

rowjimmy

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!