News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Hot Deals!!! Storage, Blank Media, etc...

Started by ucusty, August 08, 2005, 01:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

rowjimmy

http://www.woot.com has speakers today.

I'm sure they're not the sickest speakers ever but, it still seems like a good deal for a pair.

jephrey

QuoteLouder volume = less battery life?

Interesting...

I know this is a few weeks back, but yeah.  You basically have to send more current to the phones (which means more power) and the headphone amplifier draws more power from the battery to amplify the signal more.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Mingus

If anyones running out of room again and looking for a new external hard drive enclosure check out the Apricorn EZ-DT-KIT.  I love these things!  Just bought another one and dropped a 500 gig IDE Seagate Barracuda into it.

It's a solid aluminum enclose with a plastic front. Fan.  USB 2.0.  It can take up to a 750 Gig.  PATA IDE

They also make a version for SATA drives and one with USB and Firewire.

I buy them from newegg.  $44.99 minus $20.00 mail in rebate =  $24.99
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on September 24, 2007, 10:34:02 PM
...ian anderson couldnt sing worth a damn and was wearing purple spandex pants with a bulge i could see from 20 rows back...

actually, now that i think of it, this might have been the best concert ever

August

TDK DVD+R's on Sale @ Circuit City

25pk for $4.99

Pretty sure the sale ends today, though.
Stocked up yesterday.
a

Mingus

If you're looking for a good place to buy Taiyo Yuden CDR's, I have good luck with www.supermediastore.com

Silver thermal laquer 52X - free shipping
100pk $29.99
200pk $57.99
600pk $167.99
Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on September 24, 2007, 10:34:02 PM
...ian anderson couldnt sing worth a damn and was wearing purple spandex pants with a bulge i could see from 20 rows back...

actually, now that i think of it, this might have been the best concert ever

jephrey

That's where I get mine mingus... 

I may think of getting a SATA enclosure, because I want to replace an internal 160G drive with a 500G but I'd still like to use the 160.  In the future, I want the external to connect to the SATA bus instead of through FW, but for now, that ain't a bad idea.  So it'll be under $200 to get 500G internal and box up the 160G external.  Now to convince TPTB.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

antelope19

dealmac.com is offering refurbished "classic" nano's today.

2 gig = 79
4 gig = 99
8 gig = 149

IMO, quite the deal. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

August

Black or White 30GB Gen1 Zune = $84.99 (+5s&h)

http://www.woot.com/

Refurbished w/full 1 Year Warranty.

Keep in mind that MS is releasing a brand new firmware update tomorrow that will give the Gen1 Zunes the same updates that the new Gen2 Zunes will be getting (like wireless syncing).

Pretty cool deal.
a

tet

with the upcoming rumored integrated features of the XBOX 360 and Zune, i'd consider getting one of the new ones   :-o :-o :-o :frustrated: :samurai:

maybe the flash player.  of course, they'd need to release Mac software for it, because i will NOT run Windoze just for that... 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

August

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

tet

just got one of those for myself.  it was $140 at Staples a few weeks ago, and works great for Leopard's Time Machine... great drive!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

VA $l!m

OFFICE MAX:
seagate 500GB ext. HD -- $129.00

BEST BUY
seagate 250GB ext HD-- $79.00
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rowjimmy

today's woot (www.woot.com)

SanDisk Sansa e260 4GB Media Player
$49.99 + $5 shipping