News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Winter Tour 2016

Started by WhatstheUse?, January 12, 2016, 09:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: phil on February 24, 2016, 12:54:25 PM
How often do yall stream your shows Scott? Would love to catch the next one.

We will try again tonight. Our set starts at 10:30est
Bring in the dude!

phil

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 24, 2016, 01:55:51 PM
Quote from: phil on February 24, 2016, 12:54:25 PM
How often do yall stream your shows Scott? Would love to catch the next one.

We will try again tonight. Our set starts at 10:30est

Heck yeah
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

gah

goddamn facebook. I can't access that. Need it to be put up on youtube!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

antelope19

goddamn facebook. I can't access that. Need it to be put up on youtube!

This
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

WhatstheUse?

Sorry dudes, stream is only through FB (although I can upload them do YouTube later if desired)

Tune into my page around 10:30 for our gig in Asbury Park tonight!
Bring in the dude!

pcr3

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 24, 2016, 09:40:32 PM
Sorry dudes, stream is only through FB (although I can upload them do YouTube later if desired)

Stream is dead. Someone forgot to shut off his notifications.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: pcr3 on February 24, 2016, 11:16:29 PM

I turned them off!

It's ended at exactly 30 min the last two shows so I'm thinking it automatically stops to conserve battery?

BC we had it plugged in a few shows ago and it streamed w/o interruption for over an hour... Still figuring this out.. Unfortunately, we don't have a 5th member with us to watch over the iPad stream.... You'd probably imagine we have at least 1 level-headed fan at every show that could handle helping with that.... But you'd be wrong...
Bring in the dude!

phil

Play cville more often, I'll videographize yall
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 25, 2016, 03:19:33 AM

I turned them off!

It's ended at exactly 30 min the last two shows so I'm thinking it automatically stops to conserve battery?

BC we had it plugged in a few shows ago and it streamed w/o interruption for over an hour... Still figuring this out.. Unfortunately, we don't have a 5th member with us to watch over the iPad stream.... You'd probably imagine we have at least 1 level-headed fan at every show that could handle helping with that.... But you'd be wrong...

Get Gumbo back on tour.
Wait, you said level headed.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

I turned them off!

I'll be at the next few shows, though I'm not sure I'd describe myself as "level-headed".
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: pcr3 on February 25, 2016, 10:13:26 AM

I turned them off!

I'll be at the next few shows, though I'm not sure I'd describe myself as "level-headed".

You're hired!
Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

If you like jams that are all spacey and trippy, and then get all ragey and peak-y.... you just may enjoy this...  :wtu:

https://soundcloud.com/the-jauntee/devils-haircut
Bring in the dude!

birdman

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 29, 2016, 08:10:59 PM
If you like jams that are all spacey and trippy, and then get all ragey and peak-y.... you just may enjoy this...  :wtu:

Meh. I like Trippy and ragey, peaky then spacey.
Paug FTMFW!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: birdman on February 29, 2016, 08:51:49 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 29, 2016, 08:10:59 PM

Meh. I like Trippy and ragey, peaky then spacey.

Well move along Buddy! Nothing to see here!
Bring in the dude!