News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Lockn 2016

Started by emay, February 17, 2016, 11:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

here it is

Looks amazing

VDB

Not gonna lie, I like the looks of this bill. Haven't done a fest since Bonnaroo 09.
Is this still Wombat?

mistercharlie

Hot shit! Now if there was only a way to talk the wife into letting this be our vacation...
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

I might do this over spac, but idk 6 sets of phish at spac seem good to me, just saw three nights of ween and yeah it was epic, jrad comes through a lot, vulfpeck and white denim though....thats pretty freakin sweet.
and there be lots more announced im assuming....decisions, decisions, if phil n friends was added to this then it would be a no brainer.

Hicks

Twiddle?  I'm there!   

J/k, pretty much a dream lineup for a jamband fest.   
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

PIE-GUY

First Lockn lineup with zero GDWSMFP. Tempting. Tempting.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

would couch tour the hell out of this festival!  you know shapiro wants to.

didn't they offer a couch tour for lockn last year?

Gundo

Been seeing this Vulfpeck band's name floating around on the internet the past couple weeks. Kinda ear-glanced them. Seemed ok. Anyone ever seen em?

antelope19

Quote from: Hicks on February 17, 2016, 01:48:39 PM
Twiddle?  I'm there!   

Meh....add KDTU, Moe, Phil and Friends, and more bluegrass, and maybe I'd agree with you.

:ducks:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

Quote from: antelope19 on February 18, 2016, 01:33:42 AM
Twiddle?  I'm there!   

Meh....add KDTU, Moe, Phil and Friends, and more bluegrass, and maybe I'd agree with you.

No.   Just no.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

emay

Quote from: EdBanky on February 17, 2016, 11:35:18 PM
Been seeing this Vulfpeck band's name floating around on the internet the past couple weeks. Kinda ear-glanced them. Seemed ok. Anyone ever seen em?

I haven't seen them yet. But heard they are really good live. My friend saw that at Brooklyn bowl there are some YouTube vids floating around of that show too.

birdman

Quote from: antelope19 on February 18, 2016, 01:33:42 AM
Twiddle?  I'm there!   

2005 called and they want their lineup back
Paug FTMFW!

rowjimmy

I would like to see some bluegrass and The Jauntee added to the lineup.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 18, 2016, 09:39:28 AM
I would like to see some bluegrass and The Jauntee added to the lineup.

Yes and yes.
At least they have Keller to help in the BG dept.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

Ain't a festy without the big wu or the ominous seapods