News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Lockn 2016

Started by emay, February 17, 2016, 11:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

strange they are keeping the pricing so hush hush, I keep getting notifications about the on sale times but nothing about the price, i guess we wont know until tomorrow at noon

khalpin

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on February 18, 2016, 12:28:13 PM
strange they are keeping the pricing so hush hush, I keep getting notifications about the on sale times but nothing about the price, i guess we wont know until tomorrow at noon
You could spend a grand for a VIP pass
http://www.cidentertainment.com/events/lockn-festival-2016/vip-experiences/

emay

Ha!
Exactly, which is why I think this fest is gonna be around 400-500 bucks for GA pass. People are about to bitch on the interwebz tomorrow when they see how expensive ShapiroStock will be

phil

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on February 18, 2016, 01:12:51 PM
Ha!
Exactly, which is why I think this fest is gonna be around 400-500 bucks for GA pass. People are about to bitch on the interwebz tomorrow when they see how expensive ShapiroStock will be

the prices might end up there but the past few years they've started out lower (so if you buy in February you'll save like 100 bucks as opposed to buying in August). Hopefully they keep that up. Also you can buy a student ticket, those are a good bit cheaper and I don't think they verify that you're actually in school (one of my dad's friends bought a student ticket last year...dude's in his early 50's and had no problem)
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

emay

Quote from: phil on February 18, 2016, 01:36:58 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on February 18, 2016, 01:12:51 PM
Ha!

the prices might end up there but the past few years they've started out lower (so if you buy in February you'll save like 100 bucks as opposed to buying in August). Hopefully they keep that up. Also you can buy a student ticket, those are a good bit cheaper and I don't think they verify that you're actually in school (one of my dad's friends bought a student ticket last year...dude's in his early 50's and had no problem)

True. Hopefully can get one on the tier 2 or something that ends up being a little cheaper than full price. Won't be able to get one this month with the pending phish ticket request. I remember getting a student ticket the first year actually and wasn't a student and worried they would check for a student ID or something.

emay

430 bucks with car camping.

phil

Dang. At least it'll be a little cheaper for me since I'm staying at my house but still.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

emay

yeah the extra 130 dollars to camp is shitty but you do split that up with your campsite of 4 people it looks like so its really only like 340 bucks per person, 300 for the fest is pretty good deal.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: phil on February 19, 2016, 01:18:43 PM
Dang. At least it'll be a little cheaper for me since I'm staying at my house but still.

you still have to buy a day parking pass
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

kellerb

Quote from: PGLHAH on February 19, 2016, 01:43:57 PM

www.sadtrombone.com phil

McGrupp

Jesus Christ, Shapiro...

Good job.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

emay

emay

Quote from: PGLHAH on February 19, 2016, 01:43:57 PM

yeah looked like it was like 40 bucks for a 4 day pass I believe.

rowjimmy

Fuck it.

Grabbed tickets and a parking pass today.
Barnesy, Igbo, and I will be there.

birdman

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 19, 2016, 06:05:40 PM
Fuck it.

Grabbed tickets and a parking pass today.
Barnesy, Igbo, and I will be there.
Get some!
Paug FTMFW!