News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/05 pre-show chatter

Started by Jessy111191, June 05, 2009, 03:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

HEY ALL!!

I'm going to post this in a couple of different places, But MY BEST FRIend/ my GIRll, is on her way to JOnes BEach and is looking fo ran extra for tonite.

she's a pro at scoring tickets, but i just thought i'd throw up a post to see if ANyone headed there tonite is holding a ticket they need to get rid of.

if you have a line on any extras, please Post or OM me and i can Get you here Phone # on the lot.

thanks,
slim.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

WhatstheUse?

I'm liking the Llama opener idea....  and still fully expecting a Waves or ASIHTOS at some point tonight.
Bring in the dude!

nab

We could always lock or delete the thread and start over.

VA $l!m

Quote from: nab on June 05, 2009, 04:57:40 PM
We could always lock or delete the thread and start over.

??why, whats worng??

i did notice the title needs to be edited to conform to the previous thread formats

shoreline99

Quote from: VA slim on June 05, 2009, 04:56:15 PM
HEY ALL!!

I'm going to post this in a couple of different places, But MY BEST FRIend/ my GIRll, is on her way to JOnes BEach and is looking fo ran extra for tonite.

she's a pro at scoring tickets, but i just thought i'd throw up a post to see if ANyone headed there tonite is holding a ticket they need to get rid of.

if you have a line on any extras, please Post or OM me and i can Get you here Phone # on the lot.

thanks,
slim.

i think tet and guy had extras as of last night, don't know if they sold them.

I'm gonna call a wilson opener.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

VA $l!m

Quote from: shoreline99 on June 05, 2009, 05:21:43 PM
Quote from: VA slim on June 05, 2009, 04:56:15 PM
HEY ALL!!

thanks,
slim.

i think tet and guy had extras as of last night, don't know if they sold them.

I'm gonna call a wilson opener.

cool thanks.

EDIT:

i left GF a message on voice mail, but i thinktet changed his #.
if anyone can help me get a meesage to him about this sitchey, LMK.
thanks slim.

blatboom

Quote from: VA slim on June 05, 2009, 04:59:28 PM
i did notice the title needs to be edited to conform to the previous thread formats

SER

Undermind

From the Coventry Blog

Phish Jones Beach 6/5/09 Live Blog

4:55 Pauly and I got a nap in this afternoon and just got a bite to eat at diner in syosset. We are heading to the show right now and I got to tell ya, it is fucking raining. It has been raining all day and there is a 100% chance of rain tonight at the show. Pauly and I are actually excited to see how phish raises their intensity to compensate for the weather. Any other band I would have skipped the show... But for phish, we are excited.

5:20 you know that scene in forrest gump where he is in vietnam and is describing the rain? Well this is rain that comes in sideways. It is cold- probably feels like 45 degrees with the wind whipping in off the ocean.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

keeb333

I think I said this somewhere else, but I'm really feeling a Pebbles and Marbles tonight...as well as SOAM!

Brocelot

I am thinking Sloth starts us off tonight and I am hoping to see a S&SS

VA $l!m

Brocelot

I take that back with the newest weather developments, they go way back into the cover catalog for Reign O'er Me, man that would be epic

Undermind

phishtube dude said he got an extra battery booster and may do audio only tonight due to the rain.  He's currently live on the drive to Jones Beach.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/phishtube
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

blatboom

Quote from: deuce2_420 on June 05, 2009, 05:47:33 PM
phishtube dude said he got an extra battery booster and may do audio only tonight due to the rain.  He's currently live on the drive to Jones Beach.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/phishtube

this fucking guy cracks me up.

Undermind

I'm outta here for awhile.  I'm going to get a passport pic.  I may be back in time for showtime.