News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Using the sink"

Started by fauxpaxfauxreal, August 26, 2009, 11:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyforget

11 shows this year, ive seen 0 people pissing in sinks.  waaaaay down from years passed. 
-AD_

antelope19

Has the thought crossed my mind when standing in line and about to burst?  Sure, I'd be fibbing if I told you all different.  Have I ever done it?  Nope. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Mr Minor

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 27, 2009, 09:35:09 AM
I pretty much refrain from going to the restroom during concerts or sporting events whenever possible.

bladder of steel

Me too.  Sometimes it's inevitable, but refraining when possible is the way to go.

Igbo

Never pissed in a sink, but i will absolutely go in the Ladies room if the line is shorter.

antelope19

Quote from: Igbo on August 27, 2009, 09:51:09 AM
Never pissed in a sink, but i will absolutely go in the Ladies room if the line is shorter.

Agreed, they use our bathrooms, why can't we use their bathrooms? 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mistercharlie

All right we've decided that sink pissing is wrong.
Now let's try to solve the mystery of the urinal deuce.  :wink:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

justjezmund

Quote from: Mistercharlie on August 27, 2009, 10:11:37 AM

:shakehead:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

sophist

Quote from: antelope19 on August 27, 2009, 09:45:14 AM
Has the thought crossed my mind when standing in line and about to burst?  Sure, I'd be fibbing if I told you all different.  Have I ever done it?  Nope.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

ytowndan

Pissing in a sink is gross. 

I pretty much refrain from going to the restroom during concerts or sporting events whenever possible.

bladder of steel

Pretty much the same here. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

whyweigh5.0

If you sweat enough you don't have to pee
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

redrum

Quote from: Mistercharlie on August 27, 2009, 10:11:37 AM

TTE
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

okelnard

Quote from: Mr Minor on August 27, 2009, 09:46:47 AM

bladder of steel

Me too.  Sometimes it's inevitable, but refraining when possible is the way to go.

Part of the trick of not going is to not break the seal.  Once you've done that, you'll be pissing every ten minutes...
"What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here?" - Taggart

"We liked number 217."  - Trey

"If you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit."  - Robert Anton Wilson

redrum

Quote from: ytowndan on August 27, 2009, 12:13:40 PM
Pissing in a sink is gross. 

But it's M U C H better than whipping it out and letting it go all over the floor at the end of the line like that ASSHOLE @ hampton did (right behind me) :roll:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

whyweigh5.0

You guys are noobs.  You are supposed to just stay at your seat and piss in an empty bottle
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

VDB

Two anecdotes:

At Holmdel 2000 my buddy and I were near the back of the pavilion. We feel light splashing on our legs and figure it's rain blowing in. We turn to see some f'd up guy pissing on the giant post supporting the roof. Not cool.

At Bonnaroo this year it became popular to piss on the wooden fence between the VIP hill and the beer stand left of the stage. From where I was standing between that area and the boards the smell of urine was wafting into the audience. Interestingly there was security positioned atop that fence down a ways to monitor the entrance to the VIP/RV area by the stage, and they did not send anyone over to stop this.
Is this still Wombat?