News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Show Attended?

Started by cactusfan, November 03, 2006, 01:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

or from the future.   :-D
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

sophist

I would of laughed at the reactions of people as you called the set break music. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

it was awesome....
it was almost scary that the second night... we knew how long untill thenext act was gonna come out
according to the set break music.

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

sophist

You should of called the light sequence as well. 

alcoholandcoffeebeans

matt might have been able to..
i was a bit drunk by that time :)

but i was ready to call out the fucker standing behind us with, i think,
like 3 songs or so left?

"I LOVE YOU , JENA!"

srsly.
if you're gonna come to a show, know the girl's name that's singing ,maybe, if you're gonna yell it to her and tell her you're pregnant with her child?

that's only respectful

Bobafett

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on September 21, 2007, 02:03:35 PM

srsly.
if you're gonna come to a show, know the girl's name that's singing ,maybe, if you're gonna yell it to her and tell her you're pregnant with her child?

that's only respectful

que?  how does that work?   :wink:
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

kellerb

Quote from: Bobafett on September 21, 2007, 07:30:49 PM

Well, its pretty complicated to explain here, but let me tell you...Its HOT

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Casey Lenahan

Raq had a pretty solid show when i saw them. I first thought it was going to be a key heavy performance, but it turned out to be a SICK SHOW. Chris the lead guitarist was just simply shredding the entire night. Get out and see these guys.
I owe Aug $20

metalzone58

Genesis
Hartford Civic Center
Hartford Ct
Sept 16, 2007

Great performance

CRAZYED

Bela Fleck & The Flecktones
9/21/2007
Orpheum Theater - Madison, WI

sophist

Quote from: metalzone58 on September 22, 2007, 10:35:13 AM
Genesis
Hartford Civic Center
Hartford Ct
Sept 16, 2007

Great performance
do tell more please. 

cactusfan

MSMW
two nights at the fillmore, 9/21 and 22.

great shows. i'd never seen them play with sco before. they work great together.
first night they played no songs from their first album. one miles cover. one joe zawinul cover, presumably since he just died.
second night they played three songs from the first album, all of which were hot.
and they did julia both nights (first night's was better).

i'd recommend everyone go see them, but you already know...

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: Bobafett on September 21, 2007, 07:30:49 PM

ever seen the movie Junior?!?!?

it explains a lot  :wink: