News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Show Attended?

Started by cactusfan, November 03, 2006, 01:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

August

rowjimmy

Forgot about this thread.
Keller Williams 2006-12-26 Fredericksburg, VA
Keller hosts an annual SPCA benefit in his hometown of Fredericksburg every year. As I live in town, I attend. This was my 5th consecutive year.

This year I brought my new-ish mics, pre and laptop and gave 'em all a test drive for live concert taping. It came off pretty well.

Had a good time too.

fauxpaxfauxreal

RAQ- 12/30/06 and 12/31/06 Charlotte, NC

NYE RAQ was some of the best music that I have EVER heard at the Visulite.  They brought the pain.

Hicks

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on January 10, 2007, 02:07:34 PM

RAQ- 12/30/06 and 12/31/06 Charlotte, NC

NYE RAQ was some of the best music that I have EVER heard at the Visulite.  They brought the pain.

Word, Raq's the real deal.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Casey Lenahan

Quote from: rowjimmy on January 10, 2007, 12:58:12 PM
Forgot about this thread.
Keller Williams 2006-12-26 Fredericksburg, VA
Keller hosts an annual SPCA benefit in his hometown of Fredericksburg every year. As I live in town, I attend. This was my 5th consecutive year.

This year I brought my new-ish mics, pre and laptop and gave 'em all a test drive for live concert taping. It came off pretty well.

Had a good time too.

My cousin and his girlfriend and I were going to attend that show but i guess we missed it
I owe Aug $20

rowjimmy

Quote from: tehdead on January 16, 2007, 10:53:35 PM
My cousin and his girlfriend and I were going to attend that show but i guess we missed it

It's the same day every year...
Easy to remember.

natronzero

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

Caravan2001

Quote from: ikki on January 10, 2007, 12:42:23 PM
My Morning Jacket 1/9/07 Crystal Ballroom

Caravan and I kicked before and during, good times!
Yeah it was sweet, except I got so blazed beforehand at my brother in laws that when I showed up to meet ikki I couldn't talk!  Besides that it was a fun show....

antelope19

GBA/Soulive 12/30/06 at the 9:30 Club.  Great show.  Up next: Keller Williams RamsHead live :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Hicks

Subtle w/ Pigeon John 1/27/04 Doug Fir Lounge

I apologize to anyone in attendance for my unwarranted heckling.
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

thechad

MP3
Nectar's
Burlington, VT
12/18/06

My boy's rocked the house! :banana:
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Hicks

The Roots 2/5/07 Crystal Ballroom

I've never seen muthufukahs jump like that at the Crystal before.   :mrgreen:

rowjimmy

Doesn't the Crystal Ballroom have one of those old, spring-loaded dancefloors?

Red Sea Pedestrian

Funk'n'stien the band (local Israeli funk band, they're pretty good, and they always put on a good show. If you ever find yourself in the middle east, be sure to check 'em out).

Hicks

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 06, 2007, 07:52:10 AM
Doesn't the Crystal Ballroom have one of those old, spring-loaded dancefloors?

Yup, and it got quite a workout last night.

Quote from: Red Sea Pedestrian on February 06, 2007, 08:05:37 AM
Funk'n'stien the band (local Israeli funk band, they're pretty good, and they always put on a good show. If you ever find yourself in the middle east, be sure to check 'em out).

You're in Israel?  Cool, I didn't realize the Red Sea in your handle was literal.