News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-06-29 BB&Trash Pavilion - Live Setlist thread

Started by PIE-GUY, June 29, 2019, 08:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

2019-06-29 BB&T Pavilion

Set I: Mike's Song->I am H2->Week4paug Groove, Divided Sky, Everything's Right, Guelah Papyrus, Sparkle, Roggae, 46 Days

Set II: Blaze On-> NICU, Golden Age-> Ruby Waves->Death Don't Hurt Very Long -x- Rift, Beneath a Sea of Stars*->Waiting All Night, Ghost-> Say It To Me SANTOS

Encore: YEM, Grind

*FTP by Phish

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

PIE-GUY

Just "finalized" my plans for next week - in a geeked-out phishy mood. Why not run this thing??

I missed the Mike's Groove. How was it?

mistercharlie

That's a great start to a set. Nice classic 1,2 Mike's Groove D.Sky punch!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

Just got home from Vermont. I tried to convince my wife that we should stop in Camden but she didn't buy it.

At least I brought home heady toppers.

::crack::

How's this show doin?

Caravan2001

it's pretty good.  People are hyping the hell out of the first set.  I thought it was good (Mikes Groove in particular and Roggae) but not sure I get all the freaking out (in a good way) about the song selection.  Second set is sounding decent too, but hard to reach heights of last night's opening 1-2 punch.  Still a lot left though, this Golden Age is great

gainesvillegreen

My boots on the ground said the Guelah was played well. Fairly technical song so I am intrigued. First set looks great on paper.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Caravan2001

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: Caravan2001 on June 29, 2019, 09:57:46 PM
Everything's Right was dope as well

It's been better than solid this tour. I've enjoyed them all, especially the Manchester version  :music:
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

PIE-GUY

PIE-GUY

Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 29, 2019, 10:12:47 PM
Been some smooooooth segueing tonight!

I spoke too soon - it' like he heard me and decided to HorseForce some Rift into DDHVL.... GRRRRRRR!!!

aphineday

This set just feels weird to me. A little jam and exploration, but not a ton... they sound great though.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mbw

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on June 29, 2019, 09:59:26 PM

It's been better than solid this tour. I've enjoyed them all, especially the Manchester version  :music:

Just stop.  Both of you.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on June 29, 2019, 09:57:14 PM
My boots on the ground said the Guelah was played well. Fairly technical song so I am intrigued. First set looks great on paper.

One of my top 3 Phish tunes.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mbw on June 29, 2019, 10:26:51 PM
Quote from: gainesvillegreen on June 29, 2019, 09:59:26 PM

Just stop.  Both of you.

Yes!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.