News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

susep's Corner

Started by susep, September 14, 2008, 01:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

thanks - I'll give it a listen

check out 9/17/09 (link posted on the wsp thread)
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

OctopusRider

Hey susep! I just thought I'd stop by and say hello. Nice to see so many familiar names still around at the paug.

Hicks

Quote from: OctopusRider on October 18, 2009, 02:26:22 PM
Hey susep! I just thought I'd stop by and say hello. Nice to see so many familiar names still around at the paug.

What's up dude?  Where you been at?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

OctopusRider

I've been around... just busier than ever before.  I haven't been doin' much net stuff lately other than the usual downloads.  What's new at the paug?  It's been a couple years I think.

Hicks

Quote from: OctopusRider on October 18, 2009, 02:47:06 PM
I've been around... just busier than ever before.  I haven't been doin' much net stuff lately other than the usual downloads.  What's new at the paug?  It's been a couple years I think.

Teh usual bs, probably the biggest development are the live setlist threads.  If you aren't at the show and don't have anything else to do it's pretty fun to hang out here and watch the updates roll in.

Welcome back mang! 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

OctopusRider

Yeah, that sounds sweet!  I usually check out phish.com as they roll in but that's only so much fun, right?

Thanks!  :-)

rowjimmy

Quote from: OctopusRider on October 18, 2009, 03:57:06 PM
Yeah, that sounds sweet!  I usually check out phish.com as they roll in but that's only so much fun, right?

Phish.com doesn't talk back tho.  :wink:

Good to see ya around.

Hicks

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 18, 2009, 03:59:49 PM

Or make (usually wrong) calls. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: Hicks on October 18, 2009, 04:01:38 PM

Yeah but half the fun is laughing at the ridiculous calls some people make.

OctopusRider

Hicks

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 18, 2009, 04:03:39 PM
Quote from: Hicks on October 18, 2009, 04:01:38 PM

Yeah but half the fun is laughing at the ridiculous calls some people make.

Indeed it is.

susep

indeed but in this case I don't remember you particularly but either way, welcome back!

OctopusRider

Quote from: susep73 on October 18, 2009, 08:21:06 PM

indeed but in this case I don't remember you particularly but either way, welcome back!

That's alright...  It happens all the time. 

susep

36 years ago the  :syf: threw down a monster Fall Tour that began 19Oct.1973 in Oklahoma City, OK.  2 days later the boys played Omaha featuring an early unique Playing opening set 2:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/27hawl

Enjoy! 

susep

After Omaha the  :syf: headed N to Bloomington, MN for a 23Oct.73 appearance at the Metropolitan Sports Center.  Check out this cool Jam out of Truckin' before the Other One w/ Keith evoking Pig on the organ:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cjuzgc - gd731023d2t09 Jam - The Other One.mp3
Size: 13MB