News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

AKRON/FAMILY

Started by Gumbo72203, June 16, 2009, 03:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

They played a couple shows with Seth's band last month.

natronzero

I went to Goodwill today and Cast A Net came on the radio about a minute after I walked in. After that it went back to the normal pop radio shit they usually have playing. Kinda odd.
I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

natronzero

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

mbw

Kinda sounds like every other cy dune tune, but cool anyway.

rowjimmy

Look out for an interview with dude in an upcoming podcast...

mbw

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 26, 2019, 08:45:22 AM

:-o

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 26, 2019, 08:45:22 AM

Sweet!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

rowjimmy

You ak/ak heads are gonna like this next Cy Dune release.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 01, 2019, 02:23:56 PM

natronzero

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 01, 2019, 02:23:56 PM

rowjimmy

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 29, 2019, 09:36:37 AM
New Episode!
Seth Olinsky from Akron/Family tells us about his latest Cy Dune release, Desert.

Then there's a sick Grateful Dead set, too.

Dig it

https://brokedownpodcast.blogspot.com/2019/05/cy-dune.html

Buffalo Budd

:beerbang:
Thanks for this RJ.
Keep em coming.

mbw