News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Have you heard about...? (Politics edition)

Started by VDB, November 30, 2010, 10:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 18, 2017, 03:32:06 PM
Quote from: birdman on July 18, 2017, 12:51:08 PM
Quote from: mattstick on July 18, 2017, 12:23:47 PM

I'll just leave this right here...

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2017/07/canada-america-taxes/533847/
"It's almost embarrassing being a United States citizen"

Take out the almost.

Yup. If there's one guy I look to to  speak for the average American, it's Jamie Dimon.

Wait...wut?

Yeah pretty confusing bedfellows there, because fuck that guy. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VDB

I really hope he at least has the integrity and guts to now speak freely about what it was like to have to carry water for that lunatic.
Is this still Wombat?

pcr3

Quote from: VDB on July 21, 2017, 01:13:13 PM
I really hope he at least has the integrity and guts to now speak freely about what it was like to have to carry water for that lunatic.

Guts?  From the man who hid from the media behind some bushes?  I wouldn't hold my breath.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

runawayjimbo

Quote from: pcr3 on July 21, 2017, 01:25:03 PM

Guts?  From the man who hid from the media behind some bushes?  I wouldn't hold my breath.

What the bachelor said
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

ytowndan

Quote from: pcr3 on July 21, 2017, 01:25:03 PM

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

sls.stormyrider

Who is SNL going to make fun of now???

oh wait, there's plenty of material
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

mattstick

Hmm, how does the timeline on that raid line up with Trump going after Sessions?

mattstick

While the USA seems to be fighting over whether Nazism should or shouldn't go away, Canada is trying to re-negotiate a trade deal that includes protections of indigenous and gender rights.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/americas/canada-wants-a-new-nafta-to-include-gender-and-indigenous-rights.html

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: VDB on August 15, 2017, 12:02:36 PM
I bet your farts smell terrific today.

And they're ozone friendly.
:wink:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

birdman

Canada. Lol
Superfreakie even left that place to join this mess
Paug FTMFW!