News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Game of Thrones

Started by cactusfan, December 07, 2010, 03:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 16, 2017, 06:47:49 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on July 15, 2017, 03:31:29 AM
2 days!!!
Oh shit! I had no idea. Psyched!

This is going to be the longest hour wait in a long time. Come on 9 o'clock!!!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Wait.... this is TONIGHT?!
Bring in the dude!

emay

TO-FUCKING-NIGHT :rawk:

mistercharlie

Great start to the season! "Let's Begin."
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

tet

"No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever"

Sassy Sansa is best Sansa
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mistercharlie

Quote from: tet on July 17, 2017, 07:25:46 AM
"No need to seize the last word, Lord Baelish. I'll assume it was something clever"

Sassy Sansa is best Sansa

That was one of my favorite lines from last night. It's odd how Sansa has progressed. In the beginning I hated Sansa more than anyone else and attributed most of the terrible things that happen to her siding with Jofffery when Arya's wolf bite him (I still think Sansa's at fault for the majority of what transpired after that), but now that she's one of the few Starks left. I hate her much less.

VDB

Decent opener. Some rust but I see things that bode well for the next few shows.
Is this still Wombat?

mistercharlie

One thing I didn't like about the episode was Ed Sheeran. Unlike the other musicians who have had cameos (Mastadon as white walkers, Of Monsters and Men as the minstrels in the play at Braavos), his cameo took me out of the moment of the show and made it feel like I was watching an Ed Sheeran video instead of GoT. Might as well have had John Mayer singing 'Your Body is My Westeros'.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on July 17, 2017, 09:48:31 AM
One thing I didn't like about the episode was Ed Sheeran. Unlike the other musicians who have had cameos (Mastadon as white walkers, Of Monsters and Men as the minstrels in the play at Braavos), his cameo took me out of the moment of the show and made it feel like I was watching an Ed Sheeran video instead of GoT. Might as well have had John Mayer singing 'Your Body is My Westeros'.

Mayer was their first pick but he mixed up his Dead things and ended up on Dead & Co tour this Summer.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 17, 2017, 11:34:38 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on July 17, 2017, 09:48:31 AM

Mayer was their first pick but he mixed up his Dead things and ended up on Dead & Co tour this Summer.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :beers:

mbw

Good thing I have no idea who Ed Sheeran is.

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

BTW, why the f is there no LOVE smily?!?  :cry:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mistercharlie

Quote from: VA $l!m on July 17, 2017, 05:08:31 PM
BTW, why the f is there no LOVE smily?!?  :cry:
isn't that what this one is for :sbw: