News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Concrete Jungle Region - 8-Velvet Underground v 9-Rush

Started by UncleEbinezer, March 14, 2011, 01:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on March 14, 2011, 10:08:00 PM
Quote from: phishhead92 on March 14, 2011, 10:05:06 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on March 14, 2011, 07:32:43 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 14, 2011, 06:35:10 PM
I hate Rush. VU rules.

When I was in my hardcore Rush phase (middle school) there was a kid who would say "Rush sucks" every time he saw me... every time... at least 5 times a day...

Then Primus came out (huge Rush fans, they were) and had the whole "Primus Sucks" gag going on... He was a huge Primus fan, so I bought him the "Primus Sucks" hat and we had a laugh. Good times... sweet blahg.
Now you got me jammin some primus... :music:

Coming on tour this spring, they announced a Raleigh date...

Terry

I got an e-mail this morning that Primus AND The Flaming Lips will be playing Red Rocks on August 3rd. That would be a helluva show!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Igbo

ph92

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 15, 2011, 05:57:52 AM
I hate Rush. VU rules.

When I was in my hardcore Rush phase (middle school) there was a kid who would say "Rush sucks" every time he saw me... every time... at least 5 times a day...

Then Primus came out (huge Rush fans, they were) and had the whole "Primus Sucks" gag going on... He was a huge Primus fan, so I bought him the "Primus Sucks" hat and we had a laugh. Good times... sweet blahg.

Terry

I got an e-mail this morning that Primus AND The Flaming Lips will be playing Red Rocks on August 3rd. That would be a helluva show!
Yeah I saw that too when I looked up their dates. I think I might go to All Good cause primus is gonna be there :-D

Not to mention Furthur among some other good bands.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

antelope19

Quote from: phishhead92 on March 15, 2011, 11:23:02 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 15, 2011, 05:57:52 AM
I hate Rush. VU rules.

Terry

Yeah I saw that too when I looked up their dates. I think I might go to All Good cause primus is gonna be there :-D

Not to mention Furthur among some other good bands.

All Good Line up this year looks awesome......Yonder, Toots, KDTU, Hot Buttered Rum, Galactic, etc. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Hicks

Lou Reed just read the last few posts of this thread and cried.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.