Author Topic: Sweet 16 - Round 3 - Natty Dread Region 1-Bob Marley v. 4-George Clinton and P-F  (Read 6467 times)

Offline UncleEbinezer

• In the Band
  • The Paug is my Facebook
Sweet 16 - Round 3 - Natty Dread Region 1-Bob Marley v. 4-George Clinton and P-Funk
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

Offline phil

• Wrote the Book
  • Shrimpdogg Krillionaire
Voted Marley. Not sure how I feel about the ease with which the higher seeds seem to be winning in this tournament. Seems to me the final four will be all number one seeds...snooze...
sure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Hey, I don't know anything. Please help.

Offline ytowndan

• Stole The Book
  • Media Center Admin
  • In the Band
    • My List
Voted Marley. Not sure how I feel about the ease with which the higher seeds seem to be winning in this tournament. Seems to me the final four will be all number one seeds...snooze...

The beginning and middle was bound to be the most interesting aspect of this.  In the end, while there might be some close calls, this whole thing will inevitably serve as a platform to rehash the old "GD vs. Phish" debate. 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 01:06:31 AM by ytowndan »
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Offline mistercharlie

• Gave the Book to the Library
  • Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair

The beginning and middle was bound to be the most interesting aspect of this.  In the end, while there might be some close calls, this whole thing will inevitably serve as a platform to rehash the old "GD vs. Phish" debate.

I don't know, what if the Beatles take down Phish in the next round. It probably won't happen, but it should.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 
Mister Charlie told you so.

Offline slslbs

• Gamehendge
  • Let there be songs to fill the air
    • music list

I don't know, what if the Beatles take down Phish in the next round. It probably won't happen, but it should.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Offline gah

• Dans et hors du foyer, le temps tourne le temps, élastiques virages
  • Gamehendge
  • The circus is the place for me....

Yeah, I had my bracket with the Beatles and Marley in the final.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Offline Multibeast12

• Reading The Book...
  • I can levitate birds but nobody cares......
P-Funk trumps marley everytime. Sorry.

Offline gah

• Gamehendge

HA HA! That's good. I almost thought we were in the joke thread. Hilarious!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Offline fauxpaxfauxreal

• Gamehendge
  • Dreems. Dreme Dream Dreeme. All I have to do...

HA HA! That's good. I almost thought we were in the joke thread. Hilarious!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I agree (with Multibeast).

Offline gah

• Gamehendge

Dude, seriously, you guys are killing me here!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard Too fucking funny!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Offline fauxpaxfauxreal

• Gamehendge
  • Dreems. Dreme Dream Dreeme. All I have to do...

Dude, seriously, you guys are killing me here!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard Too fucking funny!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Bob Marley was a one trick pony. The P-Funk mob is a jumbalaya of awesome.

Offline PIE-GUY

• Gamehendge
  • Something's happening.
    • My Shows

You, sir, are an idiot. If anything, P-Funk is a one trick pony... everything is on the one. Still, Bob Marley was a poet and a prophet.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Offline gah

• Gamehendge

You, sir, are an idiot. If anything, P-Funk is a one trick pony... everything is on the one. Still, Bob Marley was a poet and a prophet.

And just for the record, Pie-guy, you DO like Pfunk, is that correct?

Offline PIE-GUY

• Gamehendge
  • Something's happening.
    • My Shows

Are you fucking kidding me? I love P-Funk like I love my mother. P-Funk has brought almost as much happiness to my life as Phish. I'm as big a P-Funk fan as you are likely to meet anywhere in the world. Seriously. But Bob Marley was a poet and a prophet.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Offline gah

• Gamehendge

Are you fucking kidding me? I love P-Funk like I love my mother. P-Funk has brought almost as much happiness to my life as Phish. I'm as big a P-Funk fan as you are likely to meet anywhere in the world. Seriously. But Bob Marley was a poet and a prophet.

No sir, I am not kidding you. I KNOW you love P-Funk. I was just further stating the case. And for the record, you feel that FPFR is an idiot, as it relates to this discussion, is this correct?