News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee

Started by WhatstheUse?, April 11, 2011, 07:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

the hey pocky way > blowin segment is pretty tasty too, esp with the day-o teases....so grooving in my chair at work to all this....

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 19, 2016, 12:28:58 PM
I just paid for this show a second time!
Happy to do it.
Raging it at my desk right now and it sounds great.

eta:
5mins into Pungee... wtf are Caton&Tyler doing to my brain?

Yeah, that Pungee->Flying is sofa king great!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Quote from: PGLHAH on August 19, 2016, 01:04:06 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 19, 2016, 12:28:58 PM
I just paid for this show a second time!
Happy to do it.
Raging it at my desk right now and it sounds great.

eta:
5mins into Pungee... wtf are Caton&Tyler doing to my brain?

Yeah, that Pungee->Flying is sofa king great!

Totally.
What a great show.

Gundo

First time listening to you guys with the new boards. He's got skills

emay

Quote from: EdBanky on August 20, 2016, 03:10:39 AM

Indeed. Was talking to my friend erwin at the evergreen show and saying it sounds like they really found their "core" sound. With all 4 of them hitting the levels. This is the first time I've seen the keyboardist really flex some chops and would be awesome to see him get the spotlight more and introduce more songs to the catalog. He wrote a couple of the new ones right ?

pcr3

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on August 20, 2016, 04:11:13 AM

Indeed. Was talking to my friend erwin at the evergreen show and saying it sounds like they really found their "core" sound. With all 4 of them hitting the levels. This is the first time I've seen the keyboardist really flex some chops and would be awesome to see him get the spotlight more and introduce more songs to the catalog. He wrote a couple of the new ones right ?

Tones was holding the seat warm for Tyler, and he'd be the first to admit that. Tyler. Is. The. Shit. The way he goads Caton along through jams is telepathic psychedelic mastery at times. As they spend more and more time playing together, I can't wait to sit back and watch them coalesce into what they will be.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

rowjimmy

Quote from: pcr3 on August 21, 2016, 03:51:41 AM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on August 20, 2016, 04:11:13 AM

Tones was holding the seat warm for Tyler, and he'd be the first to admit that. Tyler. Is. The. Shit. The way he goads Caton along through jams is telepathic psychedelic mastery at times. As they spend more and more time playing together, I can't wait to sit back and watch them coalesce into what they will be.

Perfect fit, that Tyler is.

WhatstheUse?

Rumor has it, Jauntee's got a late night set at Peach Fest next summer. I can't say my source...  :smoke: :police:

I caaaan say that I hope Trey is there again this year.  :crazy:
Bring in the dude!

gah

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 12, 2016, 04:05:39 PM
Rumor has it, Jauntee's got a late night set at Peach Fest next summer. I can't say my source...  :smoke: :police:

I caaaan say that I hope Trey is there again this year.  :crazy:

I don't believe it was Russia. It might be just be a 400 lb fat guy in a basement in New Jersey.

Either way, congrats.  :clap:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

sls.stormyrider

THAT would be awesome.
I was there a couple summers ago, it's a really good fest.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mistercharlie

I just found The Jauntee sub-reddit and noticed the little Scotty South Park avatar is wearing a pretty cool shirt.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Caravan2001

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 13, 2018, 08:54:33 PM
I just found The Jauntee sub-reddit and noticed the little Scotty South Park avatar is wearing a pretty cool shirt.

sick!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mistercharlie on August 13, 2018, 08:54:33 PM

What a kick ass sticker that would make.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

I strongly support that sticker!
Bring in the dude!

antelope19

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment