News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Rd 3 - 2 - Beatles - White Album v 3 - Michael Jackson - Thriller

Started by UncleEbinezer, March 26, 2012, 09:34:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

gah

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 26, 2012, 08:15:00 PM
i voted for the best selling album in history.

In history man. As in all of time! For as long as music has been recorded, more people have chosen to purchase this collection of songs. It doesn't matter who's wrong or right, you just can't beat it. Beat it. Just beat it. Wait...all of time.....man.

Also, if it wasn't for this we wouldn't have the michael eating popcorn gif showing our amusement with internet dialogue. Can't beat it. Just beat it.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

UncleEbinezer

I'm gonna go white album, but it was tough.  We do use the popcorn gif A LOT which made this even tougher.

Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

mbw

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on March 26, 2012, 10:10:55 PM
I'm gonna go white album, but it was tough.  We do use the pizza gif A LOT which made this even tougher.

fyp.

sls.stormyrider

Dear Prudence
Happiness is a Warm gun
Revolution
I'm So Tired
Piggies
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Julia
I Will
Everybody's Got Something to Hide
Sexy Sadie
Helter Skelter
Back in the USSR
Blackbird
Why Don't We Do it In the Road
Yer Blues

and that's off the top of my head
4 guys (with a little help from EC)
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

whatapiper

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on March 26, 2012, 09:22:44 PM
dancing zombies, ftw.

I have some good memories of my first encounters with both of these albums, The White Album fell into my lap when I was twelve at summer camp and I still know all the words to most of the album.  Thriller as said above was a major game changer but for me personally, I gotta go White Album.   Nostalgia trumps the dancing zombies of my youth. 
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong