News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

COUCH TOUR 2016

Started by Undermind, January 14, 2016, 02:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

rowjimmy

Quote from: tet on January 14, 2016, 03:05:38 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on January 14, 2016, 03:02:22 PM
Excellent.

Just when my wife was starting to like me...

same, i'm in trouble this weekend... 

oh well, fuck it.   :music: :beerbang:

Yeah. I'm in for at least two of these.

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

anthrax

emay

Bonnaroo Stream all weekend,

Replay of Claypool Lennon Delirium on now

http://www.redbull.tv/live/AP-1KN7VBWMD1W11/segment/AP-1KV9D88652111/bonnaroo-music-and-arts-festival

Caught LCD on friday good stuff - Jason Isbell, Dead n Co, Lettuce, Ween, Superjam streaming tonight

mistercharlie

That was great I caught the end of Tomorrow Never Knows and all of Southbound Pachyderm. Really sounded tight. I still need to buy their album.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

LCD was amazeballs, watched the Coachella and Primavera streams and the 'Roo was by far the best. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

Quote from: PGLHAH on June 20, 2016, 04:06:06 PM
Surprising nobody... Wrigley Webcasts announced today:

http://webcast.livephish.com/Summer-2016-Webcasts-Chicago.html

looks like couch tour prices went up...$25 a night!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: anthrax on June 20, 2016, 04:13:11 PM
Quote from: PGLHAH on June 20, 2016, 04:06:06 PM
Surprising nobody... Wrigley Webcasts announced today:

http://webcast.livephish.com/Summer-2016-Webcasts-Chicago.html

looks like couch tour prices went up...$25 a night!

SD is $15... seems the same? Did the HD go up? I can't remember.

khalpin

PIE-GUY

Apparently if you had lawn seats for Great Woods you've got a free webcast pass coming your way to be used for any show this summer. Nice of them, for sure!

anthrax

phish webcasts for LA and San Diego announced.  apparently phish is no longer modeling the nfl's policy on selling out a venue before deciding to put it on tv.  instead they are just webcasting pretty much everything on fridays and saturdays. 

gah

Quote from: anthrax on July 18, 2016, 05:20:19 PM
phish webcasts for LA and San Diego announced.  apparently phish is no longer modeling the nfl's policy on selling out a venue before deciding to put it on tv.  instead they are just webcasting pretty much everything on fridays and saturdays.

You won't hear me complaining. Eventually they just need to start putting the tour webcast package together with options like a pick your three pack, or 5 pack, or first leg or second leg, or east coast run only, or west coast run only, or entire tour.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.