News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2016/10/18 - Ascend Amphitheater Nashville, TN - Post-Show Discussion

Started by runawayjimbo, October 18, 2016, 11:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

Finally got around to listening to Miss You this morning.  Wow.  There couldn't have been a dry eye in that place.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

sunrisevt

Quote from: runawayjimbo on October 19, 2016, 03:05:29 PM
Totally forgot there was an ultra-rare nab bustout in the LST last night. Or did I dream that?

I can't stop listening to Miss You. I'm definitely gonna have Bobby vox in my head from now on. Kinda like the GCH fill in Cavern (BEH-BEHNANA-NAH!!) or  :wtu:'s Stairway parody.

Fuck it, I'm going full Giuliani on this. IT'S STAIRWAY DAMMIT.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

susep

Quote from: mehead on October 20, 2016, 10:06:34 AM
Finally got around to listening to Miss You this morning.  Wow.  There couldn't have been a dry eye in that place.

agreed, one of those moments. 

Lifeboy

Quote from: Marmar on October 20, 2016, 12:15:06 AM
Bobtuse.....love Bob's obtuse approach to guitar, it's so Weir'd.....he's about the only person on the planet that could play behind anyone and add meaningful notes to the musical conversation. His tone...love it....thin, and shrill....but so in the pocket you only notice he's there when he stops playing.....

Love it.

And WTF is Trey doing with a Marshall head? That goes against all things Phish. Put it away Trey.

This. I hear people hate on his tone quite a bit, but its so.... Bobby. He adds such a cool different dynamic to whatever music he's playing. It fits even more-so when adding it to a Grateful Dead "full" sound, if that makes sense.

I've been super into rhythm playing, especially as of late and he is without a doubt my biggest inspiration/motivation.

Trey is playing a Marshall head? WTF? has he been playing it every show this tour?
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mbw

Too much positivity in this thread.
I would like to officially nominate this MFMF as worst ever.
I mean jesus Trey, Bob is right there watching.

qop24

So here's the greatest drunken purchase of my life, I find it humorous that Bobby signed right over "Phish"
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

mattstick

qop24

I saw it more as 2 weeks of indentured servitude that would get me something that will make me smile every day for the rest of my life

rowjimmy

mattstick

Just wondering if they were still that price. I have one from SPAC '12

qop24

Yeah the "regular" signed prints this tour are $750 but that was $1k for the 5th autograph

VA $l!m

wow, glad i still urk through these threads. gonna have to check this out for sure.
+K for the vid links, cant wait to see it. 8-)
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Caravan2001

ph92

Holy shit! That's so rad. Way to remember an amazing stop in Nashville
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH