News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random Picture Blowout 2017

Started by PIE-GUY, December 31, 2016, 07:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

PIE-GUY

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 27, 2017, 09:05:53 AM
New Yorker ftw...

I have a friend living in Banff and his girlfriend is a mushie/LSD dealer. They're out at the local bar and are having a beer with an 80 year old couple. They are local ski bums who are always out for beers and pretty fun loving for your typical grandparents. Anyway, the husband goes to buy another round and the wife asks my friend why his eyes look like saucers and he tells her he ate some mushrooms. She says she'd always wanted to try that so his girlfriend takes her to the bathroom and gives her some. I guess hilarity ensued and it was quite the experience.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 27, 2017, 09:37:20 AM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 27, 2017, 09:05:53 AM
New Yorker ftw...

I have a friend living in Banff and his girlfriend is a mushie/LSD dealer. They're out at the local bar and are having a beer with an 80 year old couple. They are local ski bums who are always out for beers and pretty fun loving for your typical grandparents. Anyway, the husband goes to buy another round and the wife asks my friend why his eyes look like saucers and he tells her he ate some mushrooms. She says she'd always wanted to try that so his girlfriend takes her to the bathroom and gives her some. I guess hilarity ensued and it was quite the experience.
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Makes me think of this.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

PIE-GUY

emay

this reminded me of anthrax and VDB

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

VDB

Quote from: emayPhishyCO on May 31, 2017, 01:45:28 PM

You wouldn't believe how many of these memes people send me.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Is this still Wombat?

mopper_smurf

Quote from: VDB on May 31, 2017, 02:29:43 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyCO on May 31, 2017, 01:45:28 PM

You wouldn't believe how many of these memes people send me.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

OK, I'll play

Twitter | FB | Instagram

PIE-GUY

There has been so much with with the #covfefe mess today, but this is the first that truly got me laughing.

PIE-GUY

I really need a job soon so I'll stop posting shit in this thread..