News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Trump White House: Adventures in Communications

Started by VDB, July 27, 2017, 06:27:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

I have to say, I really hope this happens.

Quote"Hopefully Trump visiting Korea will give him greater appreciation of what's at stake in Korea in a human and war fighting sense if things go awry," said Jackson of Victoria University.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 06, 2017, 09:46:10 PM

Quote"Hopefully Trump visiting Korea will give him greater appreciation of what's at stake in Korea in a human and war fighting sense if things go awry," said Jackson of Victoria University.

You still have hope? Congrats.

I went on a 15 minute rant last night and my wife basically walked out of the room and told me she couldn't handle it any more. Not sure if it was the political reality or my lack of hope...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mbw

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on November 06, 2017, 09:46:10 PM

C'mon, pay attention.

mbw

this fucking guy is cracking up.  now the pussy grabbing tape is fake and obama is a kenyan again.

GBL

On an unrelated note, how could Ted Cruz be president when that asshole was born in Canada?
If this is love, I'm never going home..

ytowndan

Quote from: mbw on November 29, 2017, 04:36:23 PM
this fucking guy is cracking up.  now the pussy grabbing tape is fake and obama is a kenyan again.

Birtherism is back? 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mbw

Quote from: ytowndan on November 29, 2017, 05:02:39 PM
Quote from: mbw on November 29, 2017, 04:36:23 PM

Birtherism is back?

According to an unnamed senator, he has been bringing that up.

sls.stormyrider

fucking asshole

not to mention that he is doing what he can to destroy the credibility of the free press.

fucking asshole
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mbw

Tillerson, out.  Gimpy Tom Cotton to head the CIA.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

gah

Is it ok to call the president a racist yet? because seriously.....fuck that racist piece of shit.

That is all.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

Quote from: gah on January 12, 2018, 09:47:23 AM
Is it ok to call the president a racist yet? because seriously.....fuck that racist piece of shit.

That is all.

I think it's been pretty clear for some time.

Check out Durbin's remarks this morning about yesterday's meeting (which he attended):
https://twitter.com/axios/status/951827613944897536

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

ytowndan

Dude made it crystal clear that he's a racist during his first speech as a candidate, when he made his creepy decent down that escalator to let us know that Mexicans are rapists.  But this is a serious incident.  It will at least make his top five.  It's up there with his "both sides" dogwhistling on the white supremacy march.

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

QuoteTrump took a "victory lap" last night after "shithole" comment, official says
From CNN's Kaitlan Collins

President Trump spent his Thursday night phoning aides, allies and friends, asking them how they thought the "shithole" remark was playing out in the press.

One White House official referred to this as a "victory lap."
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/trump-latest/index.html