News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug Meetups Galore!

Started by August, April 28, 2007, 05:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

emay

Not sure where else to throw this but will be in Waterbury/Burlington VT from Monday to Friday this upcoming week gonna be on the ladies parents farm.  :mrgreen:
Gonna be going into town (Burlington) every night too probably. Let me know if anyone is around the area or wants to meet up!  :rockout:

sunrisevt

Starting this Monday, the 19th?
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Caravan2001

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on September 16, 2016, 11:20:13 PM
Not sure where else to throw this but will be in Waterbury/Burlington VT from Monday to Friday this upcoming week gonna be on the ladies parents farm.  :mrgreen:
Gonna be going into town (Burlington) every night too probably. Let me know if anyone is around the area or wants to meet up!  :rockout:

Ha, I will be in Waterbury and Burlington next week lol.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Caravan2001 on September 20, 2016, 01:18:01 PM

Ha, I will be in Waterbury and Burlington next week lol.

If you've got time Monday or Tuesday, holla.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

shoreline99

Check out Pro Pig and the Bench in Waterbury/Stowe. Plus, of course, the Alchemist. There's a craft beer cellar right across the street from Pro Pig that's solid. Lots of great places in Burlington, too.

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Caravan2001

Quote from: shoreline99 on September 20, 2016, 01:59:24 PM

Check out Pro Pig and the Bench in Waterbury/Stowe. Plus, of course, the Alchemist. There's a craft beer cellar right across the street from Pro Pig that's solid. Lots of great places in Burlington, too.

Nice.  I am flying out for the Alchemist's brewmasters wedding so I am going to be swimming in beer lol!  :beers:

shoreline99

Quote from: Caravan2001 on September 20, 2016, 02:11:56 PM

Nice.  I am flying out for the Alchemist's brewmasters wedding so I am going to be swimming in beer lol!  :beers:

Awesome - I've had the pleasure of meeting both John and Jen Kimmich - seemed like great people. Have a great time
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Caravan2001

Quote from: shoreline99 on September 20, 2016, 03:57:07 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on September 20, 2016, 02:11:56 PM

Awesome - I've had the pleasure of meeting both John and Jen Kimmich - seemed like great people. Have a great time

They are nice and will be at the wedding too....

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

emay

nice!! lookin good dudes!  :clap:

rowjimmy