News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug Meetups Galore!

Started by August, April 28, 2007, 05:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

Quote from: August on July 09, 2007, 02:05:57 PM
C'mon.
It's a virtual ghost town over there since all their fans have accepted the fact that "there is always next year".
a

Gotta love da bronx.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Caravan2001

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 09, 2007, 10:23:18 AM
'tis a narrow strip of Earth.

This will be my first summer in 15 years not being in the Cape.  I met up with Marmar last summer  down at the Bourne Bridge to lay some of my analog masters on him....

Marmar

Ahhhh yes..... You mean that box I still have barely touched.....dammit, too much moving around lately.....that's all gonna change SOON. If you ever make a trip to Ithaca man.....lemme know.....I'd hit up the Haunt or Rongo any time with ya.....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

thelot

Quote from: caravan2001 on July 09, 2007, 07:15:42 PM
This will be my first summer in 15 years not being in the Cape.  I met up with Marmar last summer  down at the Bourne Bridge to lay some of my analog masters on him....

we should hang out the next time you visit the cape todd. do you have a place here?

alcoholandcoffeebeans

so this is a picture of my last night in canada...

KY bourbon, buds, and stoli drink contributed to our big smiles.

got pizza and watched the bluejays play the longest game and lose... sorry matt..

it was great ot get out of town and matt's a helluva tour guide.

all three shows being great just made my trip ten times better.....

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

mattstick

Good times!  Glad you had fun Mandi, it was lots of fun to show you around my stomping grounds.

nab

Met up with caravan and Hicks today in downtown Portland.  Had a couple of beers and checked out everyday music.  By my estimation, we were just a disco shy of a complete meeting of the major 'paugers in the west.  Had a great time, thanks for meeting up guys.

Caravan2001

Yeah nab- great meeting up with you....I had a good time....let's hook up next time you're in town or I'm out your way...

redrum

Quote from: nab on November 23, 2007, 10:28:06 PM
Met up with caravan and Hicks today in downtown Portland.  Had a couple of beers and checked out everyday music.  By my estimation, we were just a disco shy of a complete meeting of the major 'paugers in the west.  Had a great time, thanks for meeting up guys.

Quote from: caravan2001 on November 23, 2007, 11:04:35 PM
Yeah nab- great meeting up with you....I had a good time....let's hook up next time you're in town or I'm out your way...

:banana: :clap:

always good to hear of paugers united!
thats awesome d00ds..

:beers: :beers:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

kellerb

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on September 23, 2007, 02:14:24 PM

got pizza and watched the bluejays play the longest game and lose... sorry matt..

If my timing is correct, that looks to be roughly 43 minutes pre-headband/couch?

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: kellerb on November 24, 2007, 03:55:50 AM
Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on September 23, 2007, 02:14:24 PM

If my timing is correct, that looks to be roughly 43 minutes pre-headband/couch?

nah... the headband picture was long before we hung out...
those eyes, on both our parts, are thanks to drinks only that night :)

Hicks

Quote from: nab on November 23, 2007, 10:28:06 PM

Quote from: caravan2001 on November 23, 2007, 11:04:35 PM

Word, nice to meet you and your wife nab, look me up anytime you're down here!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.