News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

i just got caught off guard...

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, April 29, 2007, 06:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

and i'm just more or less really sick to my stomach and sad for this little girl...

http://www.wyff4.com/news/12998664/detail.html

sorry... just venting really.
you've probaly brought this up before.
but he just got sentenced so it was on the tv.

yuck. just yuck.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Gumbo72203

oh dear Jerry......

I'm sorry, but people like that need to be shot.  I'm sorry...  but thats just beyond wrong and perverse and gross and...  fucking christ man
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Gumbo72203

wahhh wahhhh I HAD A HARD LIFE waaaahhhh wahhhhhhh

still doesn't mean you get to fuck a girl who isn't even a teenager yet...  like, fuck.  i can't even stand to think about that.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

shoreline99

that is so awful i have no words to describe how despicable the crime truly is.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

redrum

not really wanting to click on the link after reading those responses.  :|
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: reddrum on April 29, 2007, 08:28:02 PM
not really wanting to click on the link after reading those responses.  :|
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

sophist

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on April 29, 2007, 06:49:26 PM
wahhh wahhhh I HAD A HARD LIFE waaaahhhh wahhhhhhh

still doesn't mean you get to fuck a girl who isn't even a teenager yet...  like, fuck.  i can't even stand to think about that.
I'm not defending the guy, but your sarcasm does seem to put mental illness in a simplistic manner.  I don't think death is the answer here, the man should be locked up for life, or under heavy supervision at a mental institution, but who really has the right to determine death? 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

redrum

Quote from: phan003 on April 29, 2007, 08:40:20 PM
I'm not defending the guy, but your sarcasm does seem to put mental illness in a simplistic manner.  I don't think death is the answer here, the man should be locked up for life, or under heavy supervision at a mental institution, but who really has the right to determine death? 

have you guys ever had a "death penalty = right or wrong" thread in the politics forum?

i smell one coming on...
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

sophist

we haven't.  I wouldn't consider that political though, since it is a philosophical/moral question. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

It's a moral question that is, in our society, quite political.

Anyway, this guy has a problem.
Fact of the matter is that, in prison word will get out as to why he's there and he'll have himself a pretty rough time. 85% of 25 years is more that 21 years. those will be HARD years. He won't have much life in him if he survives.

nab

Being the father of a daughter, I didn't even get through the whole story.  Like you A &CB, I just feel for the little girl.

ytowndan

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 29, 2007, 09:13:11 PM
He won't have much life in him if he survives.

Very true.  And I think that is better.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

tmwsiy

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 29, 2007, 09:13:11 PM

He won't have much life in him if he survives.

yeah...

Prison will "Shirley" be the death of that dimented douchbag...

tmwsiy

i once lived not far from the prison that was the site of the movie Shawshank Redemtion. word traveled that an inmate once got reamed so bad, the prison guards were forced into sticking a paint roller up his ass to stop the bleeding prior to further medical attention. however its truth, its relevanve is, that guy doesn't stand a chance...

alcoholandcoffeebeans

sorry to be so dragging down withthis topic.
but i just got so appauled sitting at work for 12 hours i had to get it out somewhere...

weird thing is...
in SC first offense rapist get 25-30 years.
second offense? death penalty/life.

this is being treated as a single rape case.
just IMO, i don't think it's a single instance, obviously.
over two years... shouldnt' that be multiple instances?
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫