News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

i just got caught off guard...

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, April 29, 2007, 06:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillyphan

I can speak from experience after spending 5 years in the AZ state pen. That dude will get the death penalty by other inmates. The guards will make a 'mistake' and let the 'cho-mo' out into general population where he will be dealt with. I have seen it happen many times. Brutal, yes. Fair, if you ask that little girl's family, probably so. There is no excuse for that crime!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: phillyphan on April 30, 2007, 07:25:38 AM
I can speak from experience after spending 5 years in the AZ state pen. That dude will get the death penalty by other inmates. The guards will make a 'mistake' and let the 'cho-mo' out into general population where he will be dealt with. I have seen it happen many times. Brutal, yes. Fair, if you ask that little girl's family, probably so. There is no excuse for that crime!

thankfully, those kinda of offenders get what's needed... what's deserved behind those 4 walls.
no excuse, no excuse..

K+ to you folk for having the kind hearts you do.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫