Author Topic: Today I like..........  (Read 473873 times)

Offline VA $l!m

• INSPIRED THE F-in' BOOK
  • Lot Security
  • Gamehendge
  • Real Outcasty
Re: Today I like..........
« Reply #17505 on: April 27, 2017, 04:27:43 PM »
ROGGAE  :music:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Offline EdBanky

• Reading The Book...
« Reply #17506 on: July 17, 2017, 07:30:58 PM »
Got some good news from the doctor today. I was told the other day that flying too soon after ankle surgery can put you at risk of blood clotting and I guess you could die or something. Had surgery last monday. Doc said I'm good to fly out for last weekend of B12. So it's back on!

I'll be riding around on one of those knee scooters that temporary cripples use, so if you spot me come say hello. I'll be intoxicated

Offline birdman

• In the Band
  • We'll help you party down!
« Reply #17507 on: July 17, 2017, 07:39:56 PM »
Got some good news from the doctor today. I was told the other day that flying too soon after ankle surgery can put you at risk of blood clotting and I guess you could die or something. Had surgery last monday. Doc said I'm good to fly out for last weekend of B12. So it's back on!

I'll be riding around on one of those knee scooters that temporary cripples use, so if you spot me come say hello. I'll be intoxicated
I like where this is headed
Paug FTMFW!

Offline Buffalo Budd

• Gamehendge
  • 'Looking for owls?' the young man asked.
« Reply #17508 on: July 17, 2017, 08:36:02 PM »

that's great. people are stupid.

My records are my media for music. They are to be played. Loud and as often as possible.

Offline EdBanky

• Reading The Book...
« Reply #17509 on: July 17, 2017, 08:47:13 PM »
 :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :clap:

Offline zimbra

• Wrote the Book
  • "Strikes & Gutters, Ups & Downs"
« Reply #17510 on: July 18, 2017, 10:33:58 PM »

We will report back...
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio