News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Today I like..........

Started by sophist, May 15, 2007, 01:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Gundo

Got some good news from the doctor today. I was told the other day that flying too soon after ankle surgery can put you at risk of blood clotting and I guess you could die or something. Had surgery last monday. Doc said I'm good to fly out for last weekend of B12. So it's back on!

I'll be riding around on one of those knee scooters that temporary cripples use, so if you spot me come say hello. I'll be intoxicated

birdman

Quote from: EdBanky on July 17, 2017, 07:30:58 PM
Got some good news from the doctor today. I was told the other day that flying too soon after ankle surgery can put you at risk of blood clotting and I guess you could die or something. Had surgery last monday. Doc said I'm good to fly out for last weekend of B12. So it's back on!

I'll be riding around on one of those knee scooters that temporary cripples use, so if you spot me come say hello. I'll be intoxicated
I like where this is headed
Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: birdman on July 17, 2017, 07:39:56 PM

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Gundo

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :clap:

zimbra

Quote from: birdman on July 17, 2017, 07:39:56 PM

We will report back...
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

gah

all the activity and excitement on the paug...haven't seen things this revved up in awhile.  :crazy:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: gah on July 21, 2017, 03:06:50 PM
all the activity and excitement on the paug...haven't seen things this revved up in awhile.  :crazy:

I've been wanting to echo the same!!!!@!!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 21, 2017, 11:43:11 PM
Quote from: gah on July 21, 2017, 03:06:50 PM

I've been wanting to echo the same!!!!@!!

agreed!! :beers:  :music:

gah

the solar eclipse...just don't go looking without the iso-12312-2 approved glasses. otherwise you'll never enjoy ck5's lights again!

/friendly reminder

:mrgreen:

PIE-GUY

Here's how I experienced my 68% eclipse...

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

Quote from: gah on August 21, 2017, 02:14:50 PM
the solar eclipse...just don't go looking without the iso-12312-2 approved glasses. otherwise you'll never enjoy ck5's lights again!

/friendly reminder

this is murica, dont tell me what to do science boy!

gah

Quote from: mbw on August 21, 2017, 02:55:36 PM

/friendly reminder

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Seriously tho, that was cool.

also, can't see your video pg, or was that on purpose, as to say you didn't see shit.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: gah on August 21, 2017, 03:11:46 PM
Quote from: mbw on August 21, 2017, 02:55:36 PM

/friendly reminder

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Seriously tho, that was cool.

also, can't see your video pg, or was that on purpose, as to say you didn't see shit.
you should be able to click where it says "watch on FB"
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy