News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

LCD Soundsystem

Started by August, June 29, 2007, 10:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

August

For those curious as to what they sound like, here are a few high qulaity vids from earlier this month.
Also for LCD fans!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=50102613

a

August

Here's the code for the "bonus" material.

FD622MYS

rowjimmy

* rowjimmy closes the office door and starts dancing

Igbo

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 29, 2007, 10:55:39 AM
* rowjimmy closes the office door and starts dancing

Do The Limp Noodle!

August

::breaks neck whilst watching "Yeah" video::

a

Red Sea Pedestrian

It's ok, kinda groovy but the sound is way too techno.

rowjimmy

it's not techno if you play instruments.

It is dance music, though.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

what a GREAT thing to wake up to!!

thanks, a.   :-)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Casey Lenahan

would be better if there was a lot less singing and a lot more dance music playing
I owe Aug $20

August

Quote from: tehdead on June 29, 2007, 02:30:56 PM
would be better if there was a lot less singing and a lot more dance music playing

Like Bisco?
a

rowjimmy

To be like bisco, they'd have to heat the peaks immediately and hold them until the show is over.

ytowndan

Thanks for sharing these man!  I've never really seen them play before, except for on one of the late night shows plugging their latest album.  Which definitely didn't even compare to that.  I can't wait till Aug. I'm gonna see them at the Virgin music festival. This just got me so pumped!!!
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Igbo

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 29, 2007, 02:32:42 PM
To be like bisco, they'd have to heat the peaks immediately and hold them until the show is over.

HA!

rowjimmy

Quote from: ytowndan on June 29, 2007, 04:36:40 PM
Thanks for sharing these man!  I've never really seen them play before, except for on one of the late night shows plugging their latest album.  Which definitely didn't even compare to that.  I can't wait till Aug. I'm gonna see them at the Virgin music festival. This just got me so pumped!!!

I'm pissed they're playing that waste of a $ fest. $95 for one day? f- that.
I wish they'd play a real venue in town...

Gumbo72203

Hah...  this is the LAST thing I thought they sounded like.  I would have never guessed that you guys would like anything like this, what with all the Bisco trash talking.  These guys are good, I like it.  The singing is kinda meh sometimes, but the music is great.  I wish they'd have jammed the ending to All My Friends because they had the energy really up there.  Im about halfway through Yeah right now.  I really like the drummer.  Haha this jam is sick, after the vocals end in Yeah.  I think these guys are really gonna help propel the trancefusion genre into more legit territory.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again