News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

It's RJ's BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, September 14, 2007, 12:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

I was gonna say hope you had some beers with those crabcakes until I read your last post.
anyway, here's to a quick recovery and a Happy B-day. You got all weekend. :beers:
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mbw

Casey Lenahan

I owe Aug $20

cleech74

Quote from: tehdead on September 14, 2007, 10:44:28 PM
happy brithday RJ  :beers:

Yes rj, happy brithday indeed! :-D

Hope you are having a good one.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

Casey Lenahan

how ya feeling this morning  :-P

I bet old  :lol:
I owe Aug $20

rowjimmy

I only feel old until I see sslbs online.

Quote from: slslbs on September 14, 2007, 09:06:32 PM
I was gonna say hope you had some beers with those crabcakes until I read your last post.
anyway, here's to a quick recovery and a Happy B-day. You got all weekend. :beers:
Heh.
No recovery needed.
This:
Quote from: rowjimmy on September 14, 2007, 07:45:18 PM
* rowjimmy blushes & vomits half a burrito

Was in response to this:
Quote from: Bobafett on September 14, 2007, 07:20:31 PM
sorry to be late, but happy birthday RowJimmy, Mr. Iamonthepauginmysleep.  Thanks for being so kind to evveryone man.  You are a great asset to this community. :mrgreen:

Such kindness kinda gets me in the gut.
;-)

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 17, 2007, 10:56:32 AM
I only feel old until I see sslbs online.

Heh.
No recovery needed.
This:
Was in response to this:
Such kindness kinda gets me in the gut.
;-)
gettin a lot a grief lately about my age.
I imagine it will only get worse. :cry:
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

nab

Quote from: slslbs on September 17, 2007, 12:30:44 PM

Just think though, you'll be enjoying that senior discount for a while whilst all us youngins will be paying full price. :evil:

rowjimmy

Quote from: slslbs on September 17, 2007, 12:30:44 PM

It's all meant in fun and, despite the irreverence, I have nothing but respect for you and your life experience. There are advantages to it all, anyways. Aside from the future discounts and AARP benefits, you got to see Grateful Dead shows a decade wherein I wasn't able to cross the street by myself, much less attend concerts. (the 70s, for those who are counting.)

So, buck up!

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 17, 2007, 12:52:58 PM
It's all meant in fun and, despite the irreverence, I have nothing but respect for you and your life experience. There are advantages to it all, anyways. Aside from the future discounts and AARP benefits, you got to see Grateful Dead shows a decade wherein I wasn't able to cross the street by myself, much less attend concerts. (the 70s, for those who are counting.)

So, buck up!
I know  - it was taken all in fun. I was hoping that the "crying" emoticon would demonstrate that (I was hoping people wouldn't think I was really crying) - one of the disadvantages to having a conversation in the web.

so, fire away you young little shits  :wink:, j/k, (etc)

Hicks

I'm pretty sure Gumbo is the only one who is actually crying when he uses the crying emoticon.   :samurai:

I, however, did actually just slice someone in two with my samurai sword.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sls.stormyrider

at least someone understands me :wink:

and you soon will know what I meant by "I imagine it will only get worse"

sophist

Quote from: Hicks on September 17, 2007, 01:09:02 PM
I'm pretty sure Gumbo is the only one who is actually crying when he uses the crying emoticon.   :samurai:

I, however, did actually just slice someone in two with my samurai sword.
I just lost it.   :lol:

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

Here's hoping you find it again.
(If you wanna.)

VA $l!m

damn i'm slow....  :oops:

love ya mang.

who wants to be reminded of these things at our age anyway!  :roll:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-