News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vinyl

Started by tet, May 03, 2008, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

Got a beer balm dropped on me by G. Augusto for participating in the April Challenge.  Thanks due!  You the man!  Pumped to crack into these shortly.  Really appreciate it and the challenge was blast.  What happened to the rest of you weenies? Wuz you skeered?  Cuz Hicks and I got beered.  :beerbang: :beers: :rawk:  Will post some pix up on my feed once they're going down my gullet.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 12, 2017, 12:31:51 AM
Got a beer balm dropped on me by G. Augusto for participating in the April Challenge.  Thanks due!  You the man!  Pumped to crack into these shortly.  Really appreciate it and the challenge was blast.  What happened to the rest of you weenies? Wuz you skeered?  Cuz Hicks and I got beered.  :beerbang: :beers: :rawk:  Will post some pix up on my feed once they're going down my gullet.

Ditto, thanks Aug!

And yeah, the rest of you are lamers who need to up yo game!   :wink:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Only 2 of ya made it to the end, wow.  :shakehead:
And nice work Aug, always dropping balms.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Augustus

Yeah, dudes!
Those brews are 1 week fresh, too!
Also, one more balm incoming....

Caravan2001

Quote from: Augustus on May 12, 2017, 08:15:35 AM
Yeah, dudes!

Planning on cracking them both over the weekend.  Thanks.  Also LOL'd at the FedEx guy sending packages UPS, but guessing that FedEx is not the best choice for beer balms.

mbw

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 12, 2017, 03:37:13 PM
Quote from: Augustus on May 12, 2017, 08:15:35 AM
Yeah, dudes!

Planning on cracking them both over the weekend.  Thanks.  Also LOL'd at the FedEx guy sending packages UPS, but guessing that FedEx is not the best choice for beer balms.

he knows.

Augustus

I've been hearing that all of the Pink Floyd REs from last year are now considered THE source to have.
Anyone here have these?
I'm curious how DSOTM stacks up against the 30th or MOFI.

rowjimmy

I bought the Meddle RE.
It's dope.

Just snagged a buncha things these past two days here in Chicago.
Tomorrow is another day, too.

Buffalo Budd

I wouldn't mind grabbing the RE of DSOTM or the Wall to upgrade.
I picked up some bluegrass titles (along with a couple others) from a dude in town for $0.50 a piece...
Flatt & Scruggs - Recorded Live At Vanderbilt University
Flatt & Scruggs - Lester Flatt & Earl Scruggs
Earl Scruggs - Dueling Banjos
Osborne Bros.* - Bluegrass Express
Gordon Lightfoot - Summertime Dream
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Caravan2001

Aug dropped another augustoapril challenge  all, hitting me off with a dope LCD limited and handstamped 12".  So pumped- thanks!

Also pumped for the Beatles Sgt. Pepper's 50th half-speed remaster that showed up today.  About to blast it.

rowjimmy

mattstick

So they skipped 7?

rowjimmy

Quote from: mattstick on May 30, 2017, 03:25:43 PM

So they skipped 7?

Evidently it is a rights issue... They talk about it in the post.

Not stated but one can infer that someone else is releasing DP7.

Buffalo Budd

I may need to buy my first DP.
Better start saving now (or take out a loan).