News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NYE\

Started by wspnash2017, December 10, 2016, 03:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

Quote from: barnesy305 on December 11, 2016, 09:05:01 AM
JB sings like he's got a dick in his mouth.

skillzzzzzzzzz
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

VDB

Quote from: Lifeboy on December 10, 2016, 04:26:17 PM
I would like Panic more if they actually "jammed".

5 minute Herring solos while JB plays with his volume knob on .5 isnt jamming.

It really is amazing. Does no one say anything to him about this? Is he actually a shitty player? Is his guitar just a prop?
Is this still Wombat?

Gundo

Quote from: VDB on December 12, 2016, 12:46:40 PM

It really is amazing. Does no one say anything to him about this? Is he actually a shitty player? Is his guitar just a prop?
Most people tend to think he just doesn't want to be heard that much. He's not very skilled like Trey, but his style is unique. I'd say he closer to Bob Weir on the spectrum

PIE-GUY

Quote from: EdBanky on December 12, 2016, 02:27:27 PM

Most people tend to think he just doesn't want to be heard that much. He's not very skilled like Trey, but his style is unique. I'd say he closer to Bob Weir on the spectrum

Experts call my ADHD "on the spectrum," much like different mental illness can be classified as "on the spectrum."

Not sure this helps clarify anything...
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Lifeboy

He is nowhere near Bobby... on any spectrum.

Bobby sits more in the background.... but you can still actually hear him.

Like I said, I've "enjoyed" a few classic shows I listened to (I can enjoy completely mediocre shit from time to time), but there were several moments where I couldn't hear JB at all. Literally..... for entire songs...
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Lifeboy

It's all subjective, obviously.... but even the shows that are considered their all-time best were so goddamn mediocre to my ears.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Gundo

haha i'm done. I'm fairly certain this guy is just trolling us, or just hasn't gotten high enough to word vomit since his last post here

DoW

Quote from: EdBanky on December 12, 2016, 04:33:31 PM
haha i'm done. I'm fairly certain this guy is just trolling us, or just hasn't gotten high enough to word vomit since his last post here
I think he started typing his next post after he finished his last one and just isn't done yet.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Lifeboy

Quote from: DoW on December 12, 2016, 05:08:35 PM
Quote from: EdBanky on December 12, 2016, 04:33:31 PM
I think he started typing his next post after he finished his last one and just isn't done yet.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

mistercharlie

Quote from: PGLHAH on December 12, 2016, 03:47:04 PM
Quote from: EdBanky on December 12, 2016, 02:27:27 PM

Experts call my ADHD "on the spectrum," much like different mental illness can be classified as "on the spectrum."

Not sure this helps clarify anything...

HA!
Being "on the Spectrum" myself, I find this very funny.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.