News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Bobafett & MiamiPhish !

Started by willsteele, December 03, 2010, 12:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

willsteele

I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

qop24

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

khalpin

JPhishman

"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

Buffalo Budd

Have a good one.  :beers:

This day in Phishtory includes:
Friday, 12/03/1999
Firstar Center, Cincinnati, OH
Set 1: First Tube, Wolfman's Brother, Bouncing Around the Room, Back on the Train, Billy Breathes, AC/DC Bag > Possum, Slave to the Traffic Light
Set 2: Sand, Limb By Limb, Bug > Piper, Harry Hood
Encore: Rock and Roll

Wednesday, 12/03/1997
CoreStates Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA
Set 1: Punch You In the Eye, My Soul, Drowned[1], The Old Home Place, Gumbo > Also Sprach Zarathustra > You Enjoy Myself
Set 2: David Bowie[2] -> Possum > Jam -> Prince Caspian, Frankenstein, Harry Hood
Encore: Crossroads
[1] Couldn't Stand the Weather jam.
[2] Take Me Out to the Ballgame tease and a Simpsons signal.

Saturday, 12/03/1994
Event Center, San Jose, CA
Set 1: Wilson, The Divided Sky, Guelah Papyrus, Scent of a Mule, Run Like an Antelope, Guyute, Sample in a Jar
Set 2: Frankenstein[1], Suzy Greenberg[1], Buried Alive[1], Gumbo[1], Slave to the Traffic Light[1], The Landlady[1], Hold Your Head Up[1] > Touch Me[1] > Hold Your Head Up[1], Alumni Blues Jam[1], Julius[1], Cavern[1]
Encore: Golgi Apparatus
[1] Cosmic Country Horns.

Thursday, 12/03/1992
Bogart's, Cincinnati, OH
Set 1: Maze, Fee[1] -> All Things Reconsidered, Split Open and Melt, Bouncing Around the Room, Uncle Pen, Chalk Dust Torture, The Horse > Silent in the Morning, Reba, Sweet Adeline, Run Like an Antelope[2]
Set 2: Rift, Guelah Papyrus[3], Fluffhead, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Lawn Boy, It's Ice, My Sweet One > Big Ball Jam, Hold Your Head Up > Cracklin' Rosie > Hold Your Head Up, Take the 'A' Train[4], Cavern
Encore: Bold As Love
[1] Trey sang verses through megaphone.
[2] Simpsons and Aw Fuck! signals.
[3] Random Note signal.
[4] Dixie teases (to which the audience sang along).

Sunday, 12/03/1989
The Front, Burlington, VT
Set 1: Bathtub Gin, Funky Bitch, Ya Mar, Reba, The Divided Sky, My Sweet One > Run Like an Antelope, Lawn Boy, Frankenstein
Set 2: The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday > Avenu Malkenu > AC/DC Bag > Esther > The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg, Split Open and Melt, In a Hole, Fee > Possum, Love You, Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove
Encore: I Didn't Know, Golgi Apparatus

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sophist

Quote from: PIE-GUY on December 03, 2010, 12:42:49 PM

That's my sentiments exactly for Benji. 

Ben happy fucking bday as well dude. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

phuzzyfish12

StCarl

Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

Mr Minor

rowjimmy