News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018/12/28-12/31 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY

Started by Thrillhouse, September 25, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrillhouse

Surprise surprise! Looking forward to making my first trip to the round room since 13-14! be sure to include your ISO's and all the usual info.  :phish: :rockout:

• RJ (30 - 31)
  • KoP (28-31)
  • Caravan (3 out of 4)
  • PG (29-31)
  • ph92 (28-31)
  • :sbw: (28 - 31)
  • :wtu: (28 - 31)
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

rowjimmy

Caravan2001

In for 3 out of 4...not sure which but will likely sit out 29 or 30th depending on my schedule.  I never want to skip the 28th and likely won't hit all 4.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

tet

my plan is to hit all 4, but who knows... 

better or worse chances if doing 4-day tickets vs requests for all 4 individual shows?
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

anthrax

love seeing shows at the garden, but hate all the effort required to travel around the holidays and secure good seats for all 4 shows.

so much easier to get hammered all day and push play on the computer!!

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

anthrax

Quote from: tet on September 25, 2018, 03:48:05 PM
my plan is to hit all 4, but who knows... 

better or worse chances if doing 4-day tickets vs requests for all 4 individual shows?

when your request gets pulled, the parameters of the order still have to be available to get filled.  i would think there's less of a chance to have all 4 shows remaining than any combination of the four shows.  so if you are going no matter what, do the individual shows.  if you're only going to go if you get all the nights, then do the 4 day pass.     

Caravan2001

I think they segregate a certain number of four day passes from the start and I think that there are a lot less of those than a la cart tickets, but I might be wrong.  I do know that for the upcoming Vegas run, while individual tickets were either sold out or behind the stage only, you could still pull decent seats as a 4-day package which leads me to believe they just create a certain amount of them separate from the general pool.

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on September 26, 2018, 09:21:39 PM
I think they segregate a certain number of four day passes from the start and I think that there are a lot less of those than a la cart tickets, but I might be wrong.  I do know that for the upcoming Vegas run, while individual tickets were either sold out or behind the stage only, you could still pull decent seats as a 4-day package which leads me to believe they just create a certain amount of them separate from the general pool.

Yeah pretty sure they do and at least two times in 3.0, Red Rocks 09 and Vegas 16, four day passes were given priority and fulfilled first. Barely anyone who put in for less than four days got PTBM in those two cases.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Thrillhouse

Quote from: Hicks on September 26, 2018, 10:00:17 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on September 26, 2018, 09:21:39 PM

Yeah pretty sure they do and at least two times in 3.0, Red Rocks 09 and Vegas 16, four day passes were given priority and fulfilled first. Barely anyone who put in for less than four days got PTBM in those two cases.

^^^^^^^100% this
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

tet

I think I'll go with the 4 individual shows, because I don't even know if I'd make it to all of them anyway. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish