News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Telluride Bluegrass Festival?

Started by antelope19, January 24, 2006, 06:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

you can go... ONLY if you take me along :)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

antelope19

Bump!

Third time's a charm.....hopefully.

Planet Bluegrass today announces the preliminary lineup for the 37th annual Telluride Bluegrass Festival; including Sam Bush, Yonder Mountain String Band, Béla Fleck, Zakir Hussain & Edgar Meyer, Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, and many others. The venerable roots music festival is held the weekend closest to the summer solstice, June 17-20, in the rugged San Juan Mountains of southwestern Colorado. Tickets and camping go on sale at 9 a.m. MST, on Wednesday, December 9 here, or over the phone at 800-624-2422.

Camping passes for the festival's longest-running campground, Town Park, sold out in November using an online lottery with entries from 47 different US states and many foreign countries. A limited number of holiday-priced 4-day passes ($30 discount) will be available beginning December 9. These discount passes typically sell-out within several weeks.

37th Telluride Bluegrass Festival Initial Lineup
June 17-20, 2010
Town Park, Telluride, CO

- Sam Bush Band
- Béla Fleck, Zakir Hussain, Edgar Meyer
- Yonder Mountain String Band
- Telluride House Band featuring Sam, Béla, Jerry, Edgar, Bryan & Stuart
- Del McCoury Band
- Hot Rize
- Leftover Salmon
- Tim O'Brien
- Jerry Douglas
- Josh Ritter
- Punch Brothers featuring Chris Thile
- Peter Rowan
- Carolina Chocolate Drops
- John Cowan Band
- Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros
- Imelda May
- Cadillac Sky
- Mumford and Sons
- The Drepung Monks
- Sarah Jarosz
- The Hillbenders

And many more...

I really was fully planning on going out to this last year and then some stupid other band announced that they were coming back!   :frustrated:  :roll:   :-D

But seriously, I think I may try to make this happen this year. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

guyforget

nice bump.  of course, its been talked about between my wife and i, but a little early to commit to something that wont take place until June.  we also want to see what else pops up out west this year, see who is at high sierra, etc.  but we're totally stoked on experiencing some of these legendary west coast events in the coming years, telluride is definitely high on the list. 
-AD_

antelope19

Quote from: guyforget on December 10, 2009, 12:04:26 PM
nice bump.  of course, its been talked about between my wife and i, but a little early to commit to something that wont take place until June.  we also want to see what else pops up out west this year, see who is at high sierra, etc.  but we're totally stoked on experiencing some of these legendary west coast events in the coming years, telluride is definitely high on the list.

TBF is on my bucket list.  I made some solid progress on said list this year and I hope this is next in line to be crossed off.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment