News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

7-21-2017 MSG, New York, NY

Started by anthrax, July 21, 2017, 08:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonmoog

Quote from: Marmar on July 21, 2017, 10:14:53 PM
on a side note....

I just secured a copy direct from the master Hi8 tapes of 11-21-91....

Fuckin A Right....shits legit.....cleanest footage I've seen of an earlier show.....it's gonna blow yer friggin minds when you see it....

Mar!

Great seeing you here. Keep us posted on that vid good sir. Thank you!  :beers:
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

mistercharlie

Okay, so there have been repeats from the first 5 shows tonight, but we could still make it 13 shows without any repeats  in MSG.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

aphineday

Trey's heavy distortion sounds so sick. Love the pedal/effect overhaul he's been going through.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Marmar

Quote from: moonmoog on July 21, 2017, 10:50:26 PM
Quote from: Marmar on July 21, 2017, 10:14:53 PM
on a side note....

I just secured a copy direct from the master Hi8 tapes of 11-21-91....

Fuckin A Right....shits legit.....cleanest footage I've seen of an earlier show.....it's gonna blow yer friggin minds when you see it....

Mar!

Great seeing you here. Keep us posted on that vid good sir. Thank you!  :beers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VVFCLycJ_8&feature=youtu.be
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Marmar

ytowndan

First Mango encore since IT.  And it's the first one to open an encore since RR '93
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

PIE-GUY

Not too bad - no tweeprise? I'm betting that Tweeprize closes Sunday night and they consider that a mini-run within the run.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul