News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019/07/5-07/6 - Phenway Park - Boston, MA

Started by PIE-GUY, January 31, 2019, 03:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

Who's in?

Holmes Clan (BM+Wife+Matt+Wife+Sara+Superwife)
PCR
PG+boytoy
Emay
PH92?
Anthrax
GBL
Zimbra +1
SLS+1

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

welp looks like i gotta go now since im on the official RC

pcr3

I can't remember the last time I was this excited about getting tix. I spent the afternoon working from my local brewery to celebrate.  :banana:  :sbw:  :beers:  :phish:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

ph92

Quote from: emay on January 31, 2019, 04:01:56 PM
welp looks like i gotta go now since im on the official RC
I mean I guess I'll go, how much were flights from Denver?
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

Buffalo Budd

Man, I wish they had tacked this on the weekend after Bangor.
Sounds like a party.  :-o
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

PIE-GUY

Quote from: GBL on January 31, 2019, 11:21:41 PM
Fine, don't add me to the list then

added

Also, glad we cleaned house yesterday - there's already a janky waiting room system in place for today's onsale.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

pcr3

Quote from: PIE-GUY on February 01, 2019, 09:46:21 AM
Quote from: GBL on January 31, 2019, 11:21:41 PM
Fine, don't add me to the list then

added

Also, glad we cleaned house yesterday - there's already a janky waiting room system in place for today's onsale.

:-D  The virtual waiting room is every Red Sox fan's worst nightmare and has been for years.

That being said, I grabbed a pair of seats just off the field for both nights.  On top of our housecleaning from yesterday.  I may or may not have $1300 in Phish Fenway tix right now...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

emay

Actually lookin like I won't be able to make these, got some pending shows here that I'll prob end up working

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

pcr3

Wendell, it's time to get serious about the party bus. This is shaping up to be the best party ever.  :crazy:

I am still trying to determine whether there will be family in my place.  :police:  :tte:

birdman

Quote from: pcr3 on February 03, 2019, 12:45:34 AM
Wendell, it's time to get serious about the party bus. This is shaping up to be the best party ever.  :crazy:

I am still trying to determine whether there will be family in my place.  :police:  :tte:
Ill look into getting the bus.  I'll also get a signup organized so we know exactly what the costs pp will be
Paug FTMFW!

WhatstheUse?

Fahkin' Pahg Pahty Bus Kehd?!?! Wicked awesome.
Bring in the dude!

birdman

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 03, 2019, 09:49:20 AM
Fahkin' Pahg Pahty Bus Kehd?!?! Wicked awesome.
should I be saving you a few spots or will you be working
Paug FTMFW!