News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019/07/5-07/6 - Phenway Park - Boston, MA

Started by PIE-GUY, January 31, 2019, 03:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: birdman on February 03, 2019, 10:31:14 AM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 03, 2019, 09:49:20 AM
Fahkin' Pahg Pahty Bus Kehd?!?! Wicked awesome.
should I be saving you a few spots or will you be working

still won't know for a bit. unlikely.  If so I'll just ride on the roof of the bus or something.
Bring in the dude!

GBL

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 03, 2019, 09:49:20 AM
Fahkin' Pahg Pahty Bus Kehd?!?! Wicked awesome.

Flight booked.

Something's happening...
If this is love, I'm never going home..

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

emay

Damn, just saw a low ticket warning from Phish for both nights of Fenway.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: emay on February 12, 2019, 12:15:05 PM

That's cause the Holmes crew bought em all.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

GBL

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 12, 2019, 01:17:50 PM

Glad they did!  Gotta rage with the fam!

Speaking of that, I know I got the chance to chill with everyone at curveball  :cry:, but I can't remember the last time I was with y'all at a show?  Gotta be at least 3 years?
If this is love, I'm never going home..

zimbra

Quote from: GBL on February 14, 2019, 07:30:43 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on February 12, 2019, 01:17:50 PM

Glad they did!  Gotta rage with the fam!

Speaking of that, I know I got the chance to chill with everyone at curveball  :cry:, but I can't remember the last time I was with y'all at a show?  Gotta be at least 3 years?

We missed each other at curveball. I don't think we've seen each other since magna...
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

pcr3

As some of you may know, I work at Harvard.  We have an office that actually works under the same director as my office that gets tickets for employees to purchase at a discount or without fees for various entertainment around the region.  Today I take a look at their site and they have Fenway Phish tickets!  Never thought I'd see the day...

Anyhow, if anyone is interested, I can get up to 4 EMC Club seats for Saturday's show (7/6), which are actually pretty sick for baseball games.  Basically right behind home plate, just above the grandstand, and covered.  $104 each.

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/bos/ticketing/premium/emc.jsp

Counting down the days until summer tour starts.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

emay

Quote from: pcr3 on March 01, 2019, 09:29:37 AM
As some of you may know, I work at Harvard.  We have an office that actually works under the same director as my office that gets tickets for employees to purchase at a discount or without fees for various entertainment around the region.  Today I take a look at their site and they have Fenway Phish tickets!  Never thought I'd see the day...

Anyhow, if anyone is interested, I can get up to 4 EMC Club seats for Saturday's show (7/6), which are actually pretty sick for baseball games.  Basically right behind home plate, just above the grandstand, and covered.  $104 each.

damnnnnn that would be sick.

pcr3

Quote from: emay on March 01, 2019, 10:18:29 AM

Yeah...again, the offer is out there if anyone needs.  I'm not sure how long they'll be available.  The site is only available to Harvard employees, and I have not gotten a good read on how many heads actually work at the University (and haven't already gotten tickets, like me)...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

pcr3

Quote from: pcr3 on March 01, 2019, 11:09:05 AM

Yeah...again, the offer is out there if anyone needs.  I'm not sure how long they'll be available.  The site is only available to Harvard employees, and I have not gotten a good read on how many heads actually work at the University (and haven't already gotten tickets, like me)...

I checked this am and these are still available.  Looks like virtually all of the tix we purchased collectively have been scooped up, so if you're on the fence, you may want to get moving...

emay

Quote from: pcr3 on March 11, 2019, 09:47:17 AM

I checked this am and these are still available.  Looks like virtually all of the tix we purchased collectively have been scooped up, so if you're on the fence, you may want to get moving...

fack. I should probably just pull the trigger on this. The site line is lookin straight at the stage right?

pcr3

Quote from: emay on March 11, 2019, 11:21:28 AM
Quote from: pcr3 on March 11, 2019, 09:47:17 AM

fack. I should probably just pull the trigger on this. The site line is lookin straight at the stage right?

Yup

sls.stormyrider

Pm sent

Not sure why it was a PM

Need 2 for Saturday if possible. Thx
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."